[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

10 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

There's more than one way to exsanguate someone.  If it was me I certainly wouldn't make them a mummy, now would I.

I protected KY, and he should be able to confirm.  By Jeod's death, you should all be able to figure out that my passive that he stole was NOT bulletproof, as Jeod claimed (that was a bluff on his part I assume).  However, scum next night are going to have a real bad time now.  I won't say what or why, though, as that would ruin the surprise.

Why did you pick KY? Was him being your target discussed before?

9 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Yea these counter bullshit is most likely faked. Unless cat5 says he's the undead one to counter (and why would he admit it either) than we probably don't have any undead counters around.

I'm not undead. I do have a mention of hidden effect on a certain target, so I do suspect that someone is a counter to my ability. That person might not even be scum. I don't know.

7 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Is that your defense?

Any comments on Jeod's death?

If I remember correctly, Jeod was involved in some sort of plan? I don't recall the details, but it will be difficult to defuse the goals if true. Classic WIFOM bomb. We need outside information to have a chance of disarming it.

Outside of that, you or Shade not being a target is slightly suspicious. But only slightly, because the WIFOM bomb does muddy the waters as far as who "should" be getting targeted.

iirc wasn't iLTS suppose to protect Jeod last night? Apparently he didn't. Jeod wanted to confirm choppy's claimed ability too.

As for why was Jeod targeted - if he was indeed a target of janitor, the reason could be his claimed ability to copy other abilities. And scum would probably not want that...

If it wasn't for that, or if Jeod was scum, it may have been caused by Orange's curse, or some other action backfiring on him.

We also suspect Nodlied or iLTS could be the culprits since they were not blocked last night, and Nodlied was Jeod's #1 suspect yesterday.

I'm all but certain iLTS is lying about at least one part of his claimed role. I haven't been able to confidently decide from which angle he's pulling his gambits from.

Part of the WIFOM bomb we've got here is that iLTS stated he was going to RNG protecting himself or Jeod. If iLTS is actually a doctor, then this gambit should make scum unwilling to risk hitting either of them. Yet, they did so anyway. This could place suspicion on iLTS (and indeed, I'm kinda inclined to go that way myself), but if scum has unstoppable kills, thinks iLTS is lying about being a doc, or even just guessed right on who he would target, scum could use this situation as a trap.

29 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

iLTS has been pretty quiet. I wonder if he's actually the one that was waiting to find out who Chop visited before saying anything.

For a claimed doctor who was suppose to protect the same guy who died, he's indeed awfully quiet hehehe.

6 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why did you pick KY? Was him being your target discussed before?

I'm not undead. I do have a mention of hidden effect on a certain target, so I do suspect that someone is a counter to my ability. That person might not even be scum. I don't know.

KY needed protection by someone if he claimed unstoppable vig, and ILTS is less than trustworthy, and had in fact stated anyway that KY was not going to be his target.

Sorry Cat5 that wasn't fair of me. I shouldn't assume I'm the only busy person in these parts.

Right now I suspect Nodlied the most. He was blocked N1 and there was no kill. Not blocked N2 and there was a kill.

iLTS is also seeming pretty suspicious to me right now but I'd need to look back through the thread (*shudders) to solidify that more beyond agreeing with what I'm reading above.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Nope. But I want to find out if his curse applies to regular visits. 

It's a passive defense, and you've hit it, but if you're not up to no good you probably don't have anything to worry about. Indeed, I might be able to help you with it.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

But you have to admit with how all the events unfolded, it is a bit strange that Jeod died day after inheriting your curse 😄

No, it was probably scum knowing Jeod bluffs a lot and testing if the kill-proof was actually real.

Just now, Sunflower said:

If I tell you, will you tell me what's going to happen to me? :p

I won't make it public, because that would mean scum who visited Jeod could thwart their punishment, but I'll do something that will cancel it for you.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I won't make it public, because that would mean scum who visited Jeod could thwart their punishment, but I'll do something that will cancel it for you.

I thought it was a passive? Hmmm interesting...

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You can do that? Your ability is starting to sound pretty complicated. Am I the only one here with a simple, normal ability?