[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Yea as I said, I still have a little suspicion that you are a cult spreading some of your vampiric diseases and curses making salty mummies is all 😄

Given one more night, I can prove I'm not a cult, as it seems like it's time to actually give away a gift with my jailing.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Yea as I said, I still have a little suspicion that you are a cult spreading some of your vampiric diseases and curses making salty mummies is all 😄

Cult part doens't make sense with Jeod being dead though, the curse part would add up though.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Cult part doens't make sense with Jeod being dead though, the curse part would add up though.

We don't even know he's dead. Maybe he will return as undead and that's where nodlied's claim would start to make sense.

41 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

How would I know, I didn't make the game?

I'd assume there is a correlation though, perhaps even 100% based on what I've seen so far though. Might be a good idea to claim your role sooner than later...

That's a rather threatening manner in which to ask one to claim. Which I'm completely fine with.

11 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think just votes will kill Nodlied, whereas KY's shot would be more productive for ILTS (or you :p )

Votes will indeed kill me, which I'd rather not see. v:

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

We don't even know he's dead. Maybe he will return as undead and that's where nodlied's claim would start to make sense.

I guess that we'll know by tomorrow morning. That said, if he does return as an undead player, it will be easy to deal with.

4 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

@Killing_Youdo you want to use the gun today so that it can free Orange or do you want to keep it for later when we have more information (or after we finally lynch someone giving us some damn information lol).

Undecided at the moment. I want to be a little bit more certain before I make my decision, but at the same time I definitely want to use it today so that Orange can focus on jailing other people.

It does seem oddly coincidental that Nodlied was blocked N1 and there was no kill, yet he was blocked N2 and there was a kill.

@Shade939 Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you blocked iLTS N1, correct?

Just now, Killing_You said:

Undecided at the moment. I want to be a little bit more certain before I make my decision, but at the same time I definitely want to use it today so that Orange can focus on jailing other people.

It does seem oddly coincidental that Nodlied was blocked N1 and there was no kill, yet he was blocked N2 and there was a kill.

@Shade939 Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you blocked iLTS N1, correct?

I did, but I'm certain he has a Protection action on his character.

Just now, Shade939 said:

That he's an undead that hurts other undead?

He said he's a ghost, but I don't know how ghosts counter undead... but at least that part would make sense that he can deal with an undead lol 

My head is starting to hurt... 

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

I wasn't blocked tonight, I just didn't do anything. :v

That he's an undead that hurts other undead?

I'm a ghost, not an undead. 

Just now, Nodlied said:

I'm a ghost, not an undead. 

See, here's the thing.  Claiming to do nothing is a big cop out that scum can easily do.  I know, I've done it a few times as scum myself.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Image result for garibaldi babylon 5 fun fun fun gif

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I did, but I'm certain he has a Protection action on his character.

Cool. So that leaves three possibilities for the nightkill not happening N1, now that we have a nightkill and different targets to compare it to.

1. Nodlied tried to make the kill, but was blocked.

2. iLikeToSnipe tried to make the kill, but was blocked.

3. Someone tried to hit Nodlied N1, and went for Jeod N2.

That third one strikes me as the least likely, since iLikeToSnipe mentioned that he'd probably protect Jeod.

3 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

I meant to say "wasn't" on that second one. Damn my fingers.

So I guess my next question would be, do you have a night action?

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

See, here's the thing.  Claiming to do nothing is a big cop out that scum can easily do.  I know, I've done it a few times as scum myself.

It was the safest thing to do.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So he claims, not like he couldn't have targeted me if he was worried about hurting anyone though. :v

And that's precisely why I was hoping that Choppy would check me tonight.

Cool. So that leaves three possibilities for the nightkill not happening N1, now that we have a nightkill and different targets to compare it to.

That third one strikes me as the least likely, since iLikeToSnipe mentioned that he'd probably protect Jeod.

I meant to say "wasn't" on that second one. Damn my fingers.

So I guess my next question would be, do you have a night action?

Of course I have.

Then why did you elect not to use it?

That's rather easy. I'm least likely to get nightkilled during the night due to my status as an easy lynch. Why risk doing my nightaction when I'm safest just staying put.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I don't see how several courses of action could be considered unsafe.

Simple.

I'm a hider. I just need to survive. I can hide behind people (and I've hinted at this for god knows how long during the past few days, I was hoping somebody would have picked it up by now). That means that scum can't kill me unless they kill the player I am hiding behind. And considering that I consider myself to be an easy lynch, just staying put would be a lot safer than hiding behind somebody that can get killed.

Now, where does this all play in with this counterplay I've been all about? Well, as I said, I counter undead. I said that I'd do an unknown bad thing to them, I don't. I straight up kill them if I end up hiding behind an undead player by virtue of my ectoplasmic passive.  The fact that I kill them makes me believe that there are counters in the game. There have been a ton of lynch/bullet/kill proof claims as well as a doctor claim and two blocker claims. That's a lot. We also have our own little text in our role PMs specifying that something happens if we visit one or more of our players. In my case, undeads. Unless scum can bypass most of these claims in one way or another, we're looking at a very strong town team this game (if everybody's claim is true and they're all town)

The fact that there are counters in the game is the reason why I went after Shade in the first place. Why wouldn't he vote for something he'd counter? Perhaps it was because he knew that iLTS was town (if he is). At least, that was my thinking at the time. 

Now, I did (and still do) believe that I will simply kill Verti60 if I visit him. However, if Jeod is indeed a bizarre infected-come-back-from-the-grave kind of role, then my role will make a lot more sense (if it wasn't simply a janitor kill or a TP/Infection/Whatever kill while Jeod was scum).

And, as I've stated before, I wanted to hide behind Choppy on N1. Simply because he claimed ghost as his flavour (which meant that I wouldn't kill him).

So why didn't I claim this stuff before? Well, it's generally accepted that a Neutral can go either way and is thus considered somewhat of a safe lynch due to his unreliable nature. Considering that I need to survive in order to win, D2 wasn't necessarily the best moment for me to claim. On the flip side, considering that I'm once again in the spotlight and that I'm getting rather tired of it, here you go.

If you don't trust me, lynch me, too bad for me then. If you do, that's great. Any further questions?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Quick survey:  What do you guys think is the max number of neutral we have in this game?

One.

4 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

I'm a hider. I just need to survive. I can hide behind people (and I've hinted at this for god knows how long during the past few days, I was hoping somebody would have picked it up by now). That means that scum can't kill me unless they kill the player I am hiding behind. And considering that I consider myself to be an easy lynch, just staying put would be a lot safer than hiding behind somebody that can get killed.

Now, where does this all play in with this counterplay I've been all about? Well, as I said, I counter undead. I said that I'd do an unknown bad thing to them, I don't. I straight up kill them if I end up hiding behind an undead player by virtue of my ectoplasmic passive.  The fact that I kill them makes me believe that there are counters in the game. There have been a ton of lynch/bullet/kill proof claims as well as a doctor claim and two blocker claims. That's a lot. We also have our own little text in our role PMs specifying that something happens if we visit one or more of our players. In my case, undeads. Unless scum can bypass most of these claims in one way or another, we're looking at a very strong town team this game (if everybody's claim is true and they're all town)

So you're a pseudo-vig/flavor cop? Doesn't seem right to me, but I don't really have time to try and pick this claim apart right now.

10 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

So you're a pseudo-vig/flavor cop? Doesn't seem right to me, but I don't really have time to try and pick this claim apart right now.

No, I'm a neutral survivor that for god knows why can kill if he hides behind the wrong person.

3 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

No, I'm a neutral survivor that for god knows why can kill if he hides behind the wrong person.

That's the last way you'd balance out your ability. Especially for a neutral role, first of all you'd proceed with your action simply failing if you targeted an undead like iLTS's.

That's the last way you'd balance out your ability. Especially for a neutral role, first of all you'd proceed with your action simply failing if you targeted an undead like iLTS's.

What? I'm pretty damn certain that my PM states that I kill undead if I hide behind them. =/

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

There's a definite 4th possibility. The target might have had night BP.

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

And that's precisely why I was hoping that Choppy would check me tonight.

You want me to check you tonight?

45 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

That's rather easy. I'm least likely to get nightkilled during the night due to my status as an easy lynch. Why risk doing my nightaction when I'm safest just staying put.

Simple.

The fact that there are counters in the game is the reason why I went after Shade in the first place. Why wouldn't he vote for something he'd counter? Perhaps it was because he knew that iLTS was town (if he is). At least, that was my thinking at the time. 

Now, I did (and still do) believe that I will simply kill Verti60 if I visit him. However, if Jeod is indeed a bizarre infected-come-back-from-the-grave kind of role, then my role will make a lot more sense (if it wasn't simply a janitor kill or a TP/Infection/Whatever kill while Jeod was scum).

And, as I've stated before, I wanted to hide behind Choppy on N1. Simply because he claimed ghost as his flavour (which meant that I wouldn't kill him).

So why didn't I claim this stuff before? Well, it's generally accepted that a Neutral can go either way and is thus considered somewhat of a safe lynch due to his unreliable nature. Considering that I need to survive in order to win, D2 wasn't necessarily the best moment for me to claim. On the flip side, considering that I'm once again in the spotlight and that I'm getting rather tired of it, here you go.

If you don't trust me, lynch me, too bad for me then. If you do, that's great. Any further questions?

Well that's a load of interesting. Yeah I'm definitely not undead. If the only way for scum to kill you is to kill the person you're hiding behind, it's best you hide behind me for more than just that one reason. We have a sort of symbiosis in this case.

Let it be clear though that I'm not neutral like Nodlied's claim; I am flat-out town. Honestly at this point we can probably keep him alive, although if all he's gonna do is hide behind me, I'm not sure what use he'll have to us, since he could potentially kill undead scum if he hides behind them. Do you have any other uses for us, Nodlied?