[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

You want me to check you tonight?

Well that's a load of interesting. Yeah I'm definitely not undead. If the only way for scum to kill you is to kill the person you're hiding behind, it's best you hide behind me for more than just that one reason. We have a sort of symbiosis in this case.

Do you have any other uses for us, Nodlied?

1. Absolutely fine with that.

2. Well, they can also just kill me during the night should I decide not to hide. But I'm fine with hiding behind you if necessary.

3. Other uses? I have no idea. I mean, my objective is somewhat selfish after all.

56 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

And, as I've stated before, I wanted to hide behind Choppy on N1. Simply because he claimed ghost as his flavour (which meant that I wouldn't kill him).

One more question on this part. You wanted to hide behind me N1 but were blocked. Last night you were not blocked but you chose to do nothing. Why didn't you hide behind me last night?

I have to leave for a while, but suffice to say, I don't buy Nodlied's claim.

##vote Nodlied

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yes, I'm counter-claiming neutral, because I highly doubt we'd have two neutral players in this game.

Neutral jailer sounds far more plausible to me than neutral hider with a killing edge.

While I'm gone, I'll be considering how to use this shot. I'd rather not be jailed anymore.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Why? Cause it'd mean 1/5 of all the players are neutral?

10 players, assuming 2 scum standard, leaves 8.  Add in 1 neutral, me, leaves 7.  Given these games generally have a TP, that means 6.  6 town.  Any smaller and I just don't see it.  One neutral makes calculating for MYLO or LYLO hard, two would make it even harder, and I don't think Irish would want to deal with that.

Just now, Sunflower said:

And what is your objective?

To jail 3 separate people over the course of the game, which is one reason why I want KY to use his shot.  I'll protect him for the good of helping town, but it is kind of putting a crimp in my objective.

To jail 3 separate people over the course of the game, which is one reason why I want KY to use his shot.  I'll protect him for the good of helping town, but it is kind of putting a crimp in my objective.

"Jail"

That's an interesting objective, doesn't seem too hard to pull off...

Just now, Sunflower said:

Are you aligned with me?

Technically speaking I'm my own thing, but I always try to help town as TP or neutral, and have a strong track record of it, unless as TP my objective absolutely precludes it.  So, are you town?

I like how you say this when I start talking about being neutral, yet seemed ready to buddy buddy Nodlied when he claimed it.

I'm more likely to vote him as the suggested neutral lynch. Do you object to this?

Just now, ChopBam said:

I'm more likely to vote him as the suggested neutral lynch. Do you object to this?

I don't object to voting Nodlied. I may as well have my vote on him at the moment, though I generally prefer conversation to be wrapping up when I vote.

16 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

One more question on this part. You wanted to hide behind me N1 but were blocked. Last night you were not blocked but you chose to do nothing. Why didn't you hide behind me last night?

As I said. I am an easy lynch. Nightkilling me therefore seems unlikely and, perhaps, not even worth it. Thus staying put would be safer than hiding behind somebody that could get killed.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Reminds me of that Frankenstein objective from last year.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

You've been acting like god's gift to the town so far, so I thought it was weird that you're suddenly claiming neutral.

I'm always important ;)

Just now, Nodlied said:

Reminds me of that Frankenstein objective from last year.

My 3rd target simply gains a defensive passive.