[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Alright everyone, so begins the CYOR - Supernatural Edition.

HOW IT WORKS

(shamelessly stolen from Jeod ↓)

For the new faces, 'Choose Your Own Role' mafia is literally that. When you sign up, you send me a PM with a character name (any universe, any character within reason). If you like, you can even give some background on the character and suggest/request a role mechanic or item for the character. When I get the PM, I take your character and your ideas, and create a custom role based on it. I would prefer you send at least 2 characters. But for this game, your character must have a supernatural theme (horror is NOT required this time around). For example, you could pick Boo from Mario, Haunter from Pokemon, Crowley from Supernatural, or even Blair from Soul Eater. Whatever you can think of as long as it's either Supernatural or hunts the Supernatural. To clarify further, although something in the spirit of Halloween is preferred, beings with supernatural powers, gifts, etc... all are acceptable. I do draw a line though, so won't accept things like Gods or most aliens, like Superman. If you're unsure if your character is okay, you can just ask. This time alignments aren't guaranteed based on your character, so pick whoever you want.

I will make an announcement when I receive all character PMs. If you want to change your character, you must do so within 48 hours of the previous request.

Sign-ups will close on October 11th. Game is set to start October 15th 6:00PM EST.

*This is not a mafia game for the faint of heart. You could be beheaded, maimed, stuffed inside an anus, or all of the above. This game will have some wacky shit going on. You've been warned.

Sign-Ups - Minimum 10

Jeod
OrangeP47
iLikeToSnipe
Killing You
Shade939
Category 5 Hurricane
Retaliation - Maybe
Nodlied
ChopBam
Sunflower

Game Phases:

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I'm all for freedom to be what you want to be, I just don't think they fit :v

Hey, Orks can stick their head out of space ship and shoot at you while singing and you can hear them, they’re about as supernatural as they come. 

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Hey, Orks can stick their head out of space ship and shoot at you while singing and you can hear them, they’re about as supernatural as they come. 

While we're at it, best orcs are traditional D&D orcs :P

Sunflower, were you planning on joining us?

@kamuixmod

@Alstar

@Isaac The Madd

On 10/24/2017 at 4:11 PM, Einstein said:

Raincheck then :v

@Einstein Gonna cash that in yet?

@VERTi60

@FRAYDO (even though Jeod already pinged you)

Voe's still busy with life I think

@Chaos_Knight I'd love for Chaos to join, but I think he's probably also still preoccupied

@Mojoman