[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I believe it's just my vote on Vertigo and Vertigo's vote on me. At this point, Vertigo is guaranteed to die today.

But if we are at a tie, and say nobody else will break it, how is that resolved? You may not even be lynched.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

But if we are at a tie, and say nobody else will break it, how is that resolved? You may not even be lynched.

Usually the GM flips a coin to decide. If we're tied either you're lynched or I am. Since I think you're scum I'm definitely going to target you for the sacrifice should I be lynched.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

One hour ago Verti :p

Yea I wanna know more and also can you elaborate how you are "semi" supernatural. I don't want to go to flavor discussions but we may as well establish how the sides are working in this game.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Since I think you're scum I'm definitely going to target you for the sacrifice should I be lynched.

Is that so? Mind if I vote you to break the tie then? I'm thus far undecided on which account to trust and on that note, you're the best lynch from that point of view since if you're actually vengeful town you'll kill Verti60. I'll take one for the team if it means downing a vengeful scum, however.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Is that so? Mind if I vote you to break the tie then? I'm thus far undecided on which account to trust and on that note, you're the best lynch from that point of view since if you're actually vengeful town you'll kill Verti60. I'll take one for the team if it means downing a vengeful scum, however.

I've got a neutral read on you, so I have no intention of targeting you. Go ahead and place your vote.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Yea I wanna know more and also can you elaborate how you are "semi" supernatural. I don't want to go to flavor discussions but we may as well establish how the sides are working in this game.

I'm a supernatural creature, but in my universe supernatural creatures are more or less "normal" people to an extent.  You're just as likely to find one of us hanging at the club as opposed to hiding in the woods.

Hammer Time: 7 Hours and 24 Minutes

CVC:

Killing You voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted Verti60
Shade939 voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody
Verti60 voted iLikeToSnipe

The vote is currently tied.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm a supernatural creature, but in my universe supernatural creatures are more or less "normal" people to an extent.  You're just as likely to find one of us hanging at the club as opposed to hiding in the woods.

Are you by any chance referring to Black Mirror universe?

Well I already basically admitted I'm a vampire :p  That's why Shade's early comment caught my attention so much.  But no, I'm not a cult leader.  There are strict RULES for who can and cannot be embraced, and by whom.  Not saying there aren't those in the setting who'd do it, but not me.

There are also other interpretations of vampires power besides conversion.  Like I said, people in this setting tend to have better things to do with their extra-life than simply go on a supernatural rampage.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well I already basically admitted I'm a vampire :p  That's why Shade's early comment caught my attention so much.  But no, I'm not a cult leader.  There are strict RULES for who can and cannot be embraced, and by whom.  Not saying there aren't those in the setting who'd do it, but not me.

There are also other interpretations of vampires power besides conversion.  Like I said, people in this setting tend to have better things to do with their extra-life than simply go on a supernatural rampage.

Can you turn into a batman? I wanna see! hehehehe

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Malkavians are never bored.  We have our own madness to entertain us ;)

Sounds good! I think I'm starting to like our vampire friend here. So much better company then these 2nd class vengeful monsters.