[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Shade, why are you so worried about losing your lynch protection through today's lynch? You'd still live another day to sort that out, and your word would actually be stronger that day, considering you were telling the truth about your one-time lynchproof, assuming of course that you were telling the truth about your one-time lynchproof.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Shade, why are you so worried about losing your lynch protection through today's lynch? You'd still live another day to sort that out, and your word would actually be stronger that day, considering you were telling the truth about your one-time lynchproof, assuming of course that you were telling the truth about your one-time lynchproof.

I propose we lynch everyone who's a Town member to prove they're a Town member.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

It's hard to tell if he's scum or Shade. He's in no danger if he's town and telling the truth.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I propose we lynch everyone who's a Town member to prove they're a Town member.

Apples and oranges, buddy. You're claiming lynchproof, whereas nobody else except Verti (who was already "lynched") has claimed lynchproof.

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

It's hard to tell if he's scum or Shade. He's in no danger if he's town and telling the truth.

Are you aware of everything that is going on in this game, all of the characters, their alignments and abilities?

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I think there are better lynch attempts right now, which is why I'm voting Orange.

I'd only really bother to vote him up if I thought he had a delayed kill, which I'd consider to be higher if he hadn't seemingly completed his objective already.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I'd only really bother to vote him up if I thought he had a delayed kill, which I'd consider to be higher if he hadn't seemingly completed his objective already.

Given how many people I've interacted with, people who have interacted with me, and my actions being confirmed, the only logical conclusion is I have nothing to do with deaths.

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade
OrangeP47 voted Shade
iLikeToSnipe voted Shade
Shade939 voted nobody
ChopBam voted Orange
Sunflower voted Shade
Verti60 voted Sunflower

Shade is lynched with 4 votes cast.

As you all stand there, waiting for Shade to be lynched, some big wig looking lady walks up to the executioner.
She whispers something into his ear before handing him a briefcase with a pained expression.
The executioner stands there for a moment before nodding his head and declares that there will be no lynch today.
The lady walks away happy but still somewhat aggrieved, you don't think she'll be able to do that again.
It looks like Shade got off from getting lynched today.
Night Four
Related image

Enjoy the night

Be sure to send in your actions at least an hour before Hammer - 11PM EST or 3AM UTC. The night has been extended 5 hours as well due to me being away.

Maximum of 2 night posts per player.