[MUSIC] Interim Apex SoundTrack (Urban Warfare)

Threve

Good Evening all. I've recently been playing Interim Apex and on the map Urban Warfare there is a lot of acclaim that the music is good. One of the tracks however has eluded me and searching the data in the Interim Apex folder (Always.dat 1, 2, 3 and all 27 IA.mix files) has led me to nothing. Therefor.. If anyone would like to listen to the catchy song from the Urban Warfare map it is here for your pleasure. Enjoy All and if you know the author, title or name please let me know so I can update accordingly. 

Edited by Threve

Originally this is from the game Krush Kill n Destroy 2: Krossfire (KKND2), the Survivors faction soundtrack. I think it's Survivor tracks 2 and 3 that play on the map one after the other. It's an amazing classic game I'm playing again currently.

Although, I've been told this rework is what was used in IA:

KKND2 is very dear to my heart, as I grew up with it on the PS1. So enjoy. :)

Here's the game in action, the PS1 version is very zoomed in, but on PC you can expect a higher up resolution and viewpoint like in C&C. If anyone is looking for the game, you can get it at GOG.com DRM-Free. Multiplayer works as well. Just expect a few annoying bugs such as the random "mission failed" and "unable to build" ones. To fix them, start the game with admin priveledges and run with compatability mode for Win98. If you get mission failed half way in a mission, do another mission instead or swap save slots. If the unable to build message persists, just restart the game and reload. So save often.

Edited by AZ-Stalker
Added Game Info

6 minutes ago, AZ-Stalker said:

Originally this is from the game Krush Kill n Destroy 2: Krossfire (KKND2), the Survivors faction soundtrack. I think it's Survivor tracks 2 and 3 that play on the map one after the other. It's an amazing classic game I'm playing again currently.

Although, I've been told this rework is what was used in IA:

KKND2 is very dear to my heart, as I grew up with it on the PS1. So enjoy. :)

Here's the game in action, the PS1 version is very zoomed in, but on PC you can expect a higher up resolution and viewpoint like in C&C:

Thank you very much. The guitar riffs and industrial undertone really bring out the track and make it incredible. As you already know no one in game gives a shit so thank you for this. I’ll check it out! 

Sure thing! The apocalyptic techno-metal thing they have going on is part of why it's so memorable! The other factions have very odd styles as well. So listen to the Evolved and Series 9 OSTs too. Also, edited my post with the game info if you're planning to play it. Contact me if you run into those game breaking bugs, you can get around them.

Just now, AZ-Stalker said:

Sure thing! The apocalyptic techno-metal thing they have going on is part of why it's so memorable! The other factions have very odd styles as well. So listen to the Evolved and Series 9 OSTs too. Also, edited my post with the game info if you're planning to play it. Contact me if you run into those game breaking bugs, you can get around them.

Off topic but have you ever played Total Annihilation?