[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

@Voe has to date been Black Science Man and Jerry Boyd from Yuri's Revenge. Both of them have been absolutely comical to make descriptions and abilities for. It's a shame he doesn't seem interested in mafia anymore.

Oh, and if you only submitted one role, consider if it's viable for multiple alignments. It's more helpful if you submit either one role with multiple possible alignments or multiple roles for each possible alignment.

I think the best way to help track down our perp is to head down to the nearest saloon, talk to the bartender and see what kind of information we can find. After we get what we need, we can squeeze the suspects to see how they react. (Currently playing through Red Dead Redemption 2, so I appreciate the western theme).

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I think the best way to help track down our perp is to head down to the nearest saloon, talk to the bartender and see what kind of information we can find. After we get what we need, we can squeeze the suspects to see how they react. (Currently playing through Red Dead Redemption 2, so I appreciate the western theme).

Your avatar would be appropriate for Shade, most games.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Hey, there's a 500,000 Gold Bounty out for whoever killed that Pysduck. That must be worth at least one slice right? :p

Well supplies are limited out here.  I estimate there are only four slices in total, with escalating costs as the supply is snapped up!

46 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Did you draw that duck yourself?

Nope, but I photo shopped it a little. You can find pretty much anything on the internets!

6 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Does that mean we actually get a bonus prize for catching scum (like the gold can buy us an item)? Or is it just flavor?

Just some good ole fashioned smoked flavor.