[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Just now, Shade939 said:

Would have been better if you had even tried to do a character claim sooner you know.

Ever seen the Ring?

Yeah. What's funny is that has nothing to do with my character.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

While it’s not possible for me to be any cooler than I already am, would your visit have been a welcome one? Maybe something to aid in scumhunting?

Oh, definitely.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Oh, definitely.

Nice! Thanks for considering me, despite not being successful. I imagine you may try again, though if anything I think I’m dying tonight. This is me currently thinking that scum have now seen that I’m unvoteable and unlynchable D2, and that since it’s also revealed that it’s not item related, they absolutely have to nightkill me.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

I believe ChopBam’s “insider info” clears him. He called out Orange and I before any of us made a claim.

I don't think he's clear, but currently he's leaning town strongly.  Scum could have a tracker, and still do a second item via item (or vice versa), but the odds work out in town favor when you factor in just *how* he revealed that info. (Though, maybe personally, if it was me, I would have kept a lid on it because it wasn't all that useful info).

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

(Though, maybe personally, if it was me, I would have kept a lid on it because it wasn't all that useful info).

And a complete invasion of privacy!

I do have to agree with you and consider the possibility of a Scum tracker.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

And a complete invasion of privacy!

I do have to agree with you and consider the possibility of a Scum tracker.

The more I think about it the more I'm not so sure about it.  I mean, you visiting me was clearly not nefarious, especially as I'd publicly stated I needed people to visit me to get cake, and you'd publicly stated you were going to do it.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

The more I think about it the more I'm not so sure about it.  I mean, you visiting me was clearly not nefarious, especially as I'd publicly stated I needed people to visit me to get cake, and you'd publicly stated you were going to do it.

Your not having a night action complicates things a bit.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

There are definitely some goodies hidden in the cakes.  Unfortunately, I cannot hand myself the cake.

So you hand out one slice of cake each night, to the first person who visits you?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm tempted to even ask for your cursed item :p  I mean, after all, didn't you say passing it removes the curse?

Removes the curse from me.

But I was thinking more of a different type of item, which good luck actually doing anything with what's mostly a joke item.

##Gift OrangeP47

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Removes the curse from me.

But I was thinking more of a different type of item, which good luck actually doing anything with what's mostly a joke item.

##Gift OrangeP47

If it truly sucks I can just regift it :p :v