[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Removes the curse from me.

But I was thinking more of a different type of item, which good luck actually doing anything with what's mostly a joke item.

##Gift OrangeP47

Shade939 gifts OrangeP47 a Tribble! It's soooo adorable! OrangeP47 stuffs it in his bag for safekeeping.

Okay, I have four suspects that could have attempted this night kill (super helpful...) but I'm going to try and narrow them down.

Shade939:
He was super aggressive when I first asked for any info on visitors. Shade's meta is to be a bulldog, but this still seems like some misplaced aggression. He then claims he received a cursed item that he has to get rid of. Orange is correct that Shade hasn't made gambits like that in the past, but it could be something his scummate would have suggested. Shade doesn't have any proof he received this item, and he also claims that it was likely a third party. Third party wouldn't know who scum is, they're just as likely to pass it to scum as to town. So we just have a bunch of aggression and unprovable claims.

Killing_You:
He's been kind of below the radar and just coasting. I don't think it was suspicious of him to ask about Shade's cursed item. That's what any good town member should do when a suspect makes a claim. That said, it's awfully convenient that his action had a small chance of succeeding and FRAYDO had no notification.

TheIrishman:
Almost no content today. I've got a town read on him from yesterday, but I'd still like to hear his thoughts.

Nodlied:
All we know is that he gave an item to Shade at the start of the game. Besides that he's also not said much regarding who could be responsible. Null read on him as well.

The evidence seems stacked against Shade, but I'd like to hear from @Killing_You, @TheIrishman, and @Nodlied on who they think out of the four is responsible. It's pretty bad that we have almost nothing to go off of besides Shade.

If anybody else wants to weigh in (i.e. you disagree on who doesn't have an alibi) then please do so. We need to nail scum.

If I had to pick somebody right now I'd pick Shade. But I'd still like to hear from the others. I will be placing my vote tomorrow before hammer.

I just had a thought, if Shade received a cursed item, it's kinda weird he didn't freak out about that in public *sooner* than he did.  Yeah, your claim of stopping the NK came pretty fast, but I don't think it would preclude Shade flipping out about something else in this case.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm unsure if he wants his role or any other information revealed, but I can confirm at the very least Shade did something in my direction and I'm fully aware of what it was. Based on what I think I know, I think it's doubtful that Shade did an NK attempt.

This is my defense. :p

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm unsure if he wants his role or any other information revealed, but I can confirm at the very least Shade did something in my direction and I'm fully aware of what it was. Based on what I think I know, I think it's doubtful that Shade did an NK attempt.

In that case we have it down to three suspects. KY, Nodlied, and Irish.

I thought I'd be able to play while at my gf's because her child had a Girl Scouts meeting to go to, so I'd have some free time. Turns out she didn't need to go with since other plans were made. Anyway...

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I just had a thought, if Shade received a cursed item, it's kinda weird he didn't freak out about that in public *sooner* than he did.  Yeah, your claim of stopping the NK came pretty fast, but I don't think it would preclude Shade flipping out about something else in this case.

4 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Gut instinct tells me Shade. I definitely want to hear more from Irish, though, as I'm beginning to wonder if he knew what happened and has been trying to avoid the conversation. Kind of a null read on him, same as Nodlied.

I'm pretty sure the Tribble confirms Shade as not being the source of the cursed item (if there is one), although if it is Scum's, it could be a scum mate's item. He said it's a delayed kill that is removed upon passing it to another player, so it could've been passed to him to ease suspicion off Shade. That said it does feel more like a TP ability, but I'm not confident of there being a TP with a killing ability/item in a game with only 9 players.

For iLTS, I'm 90% certain he's not Scum from the item he gave me and from how he's played so far. The item is definitely good, Cat5. If I can, I'll try to pass it tonight.

FRAYDO seems likely to be non-Scum with the Lynchproof (unvotable but you know what I mean), but I'm curious what he did to visit Orange if it can help prove him to be Town over TP or Neutral.

Orange seemed suspicious at first but with his alleged lack of abilities or items and FRAYDO confirming his passive, he seems to be good.

Shade, his action on Cat5 gives good vibes, but he's Shade so his overall playstyle is all over the place and is difficult to read.

Nodlied, I'd like more from him since we only know Shade started off with an item from him.

Choppy, we know he at least watched Orange or Tracked FRAYDO, but watcher is often considered more powerful than a tracker and is more likely Scum (at least according to the wiki). 

KY, I don't know what to make of the RNG ability. If it hurts the target, I can't imagine it failing on FRAYDO, so it's likely a good action :b But seriously, an ability that is very likely to not happen seems pointless unless powerful. But it also makes a decent cover for Scum to say why that "didn't do anything" that night. Top Scum suspect for now.

Cat5, he's most likely Kyle Hyde imo which puts him more towards a Town read, but I missed where he has an alibi. Everyone just sort of glossed over the fact that he hasn't said anything that he did during the night.

Feel free to let me know if anything is wrong about the chart.

Players

Irish

Cat5

Shade

Orange

KY

FRAYDO

iLTS

Nodlied

Choppy

Vault

Characters

?

Kyle Hyde?

Robert Evans?

Spock or Klingon?

?

Probably DBZ Abridged

Spike?

Mr. Rogers

?

Cupid?

Vault

Role

?

?

?

Passive Inventor

Some RNG action?

Lynchproof

Item Checker

?

Watcher?

Vault

Starting Items

None

?

Received Item from Nodlied

None

?

None

?

?

?

?

N1

?

?

Visited Cat5

Received cursed video tape

Nothing?

Visited FRAYDO but Failed

Visited Orange

Received Cake

Checked FRAYDO’s Items?

Gave item to Irish

Took coins from Vault?

?

Watched Orange, saw FRADO visit?

iLTS visited

Current Items

Coin

?

Coin

Cursed video tape

Coin

Tribble

Coin

?

Coin

Cake

Coin

?

X Coins?

?

Coin

?

Coin

?

Just testing something out

##Vote FRAYDO

2 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I thought I'd be able to play while at my gf's because her child had a Girl Scouts meeting to go to, so I'd have some free time. Turns out she didn't need to go with since other plans were made. Anyway...

I'm pretty sure the Tribble confirms Shade as not being the source of the cursed item (if there is one), although if it is Scum's, it could be a scum mate's item. He said it's a delayed kill that is removed upon passing it to another player, so it could've been passed to him to ease suspicion off Shade. That said it does feel more like a TP ability, but I'm not confident of there being a TP with a killing ability/item in a game with only 9 players.

For iLTS, I'm 90% certain he's not Scum from the item he gave me and from how he's played so far. The item is definitely good, Cat5. If I can, I'll try to pass it tonight.

FRAYDO seems likely to be non-Scum with the Lynchproof (unvotable but you know what I mean), but I'm curious what he did to visit Orange if it can help prove him to be Town over TP or Neutral.

Orange seemed suspicious at first but with his alleged lack of abilities or items and FRAYDO confirming his passive, he seems to be good.

Shade, his action on Cat5 gives good vibes, but he's Shade so his overall playstyle is all over the place and is difficult to read.

Nodlied, I'd like more from him since we only know Shade started off with an item from him.

Choppy, we know he at least watched Orange or Tracked FRAYDO, but watcher is often considered more powerful than a tracker and is more likely Scum (at least according to the wiki). 

KY, I don't know what to make of the RNG ability. If it hurts the target, I can't imagine it failing on FRAYDO, so it's likely a good action 😛 But seriously, an ability that is very likely to not happen seems pointless unless powerful. But it also makes a decent cover for Scum to say why that "didn't do anything" that night. Top Scum suspect for now.

Cat5, he's most likely Kyle Hyde imo which puts him more towards a Town read, but I missed where he has an alibi. Everyone just sort of glossed over the fact that he hasn't said anything that he did during the night.

Feel free to let me know if anything is wrong about the chart.

Players

Irish

Cat5

Shade

Orange

KY

FRAYDO

iLTS

Nodlied

Choppy

Vault

Characters

?

Kyle Hyde?

Robert Evans?

Spock or Klingon?

?

Probably DBZ Abridged

Spike?

Mr. Rogers

?

Cupid?

Vault

Role

?

?

?

Passive Inventor

Some RNG action?

Lynchproof

Item Checker

?

Watcher?

Vault

Starting Items

None

?

Received Item from Nodlied

None

?

None

?

?

?

?

N1

?

?

Visited Cat5

Received cursed video tape

Nothing?

Visited FRAYDO but Failed

Visited Orange

Received Cake

Checked FRAYDO’s Items?

Gave item to Irish

Took coins from Vault?

?

Watched Orange, saw FRADO visit?

iLTS visited

Current Items

Coin

?

Coin

Cursed video tape

Coin

Tribble

Coin

?

Coin

Cake

Coin

?

X Coins?

?

Coin

?

Coin

?

Just testing something out

##Vote FRAYDO

Nope.

13 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Though just had an oh crap moment.  I'm made of grain.  Tribbles eat grain!  Somebody save me!

Then pass the Tribble to me. :v 

9 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Nodlied:
All we know is that he gave an item to Shade at the start of the game. Besides that he's also not said much regarding who could be responsible. Null read on him as well.

The evidence seems stacked against Shade, but I'd like to hear from @Killing_You, @TheIrishman, and @Nodlied on who they think out of the four is responsible. It's pretty bad that we have almost nothing to go off of besides Shade.

I didn't give him an item at the start of the game. The item started with him on the basis of RNG. Currently I don't have much to go on, but I'm interested in why KY has an action that is dependend on RNG and why you'd want to use an action that is dependend on said RNG.

8 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Nodlied and Irish are the only ones who haven't said what they did last night. Waiting to hear what they have to say.

I didn't really do anything last night except for laughing at Shade as he owns the item he started with.