[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I still remember when that happened.

As for case building... I'm not sure. I'm admittedly a bit stumped. I'm down to Nodlied and Irish just by process of elimination. I know that's super weaksauce, but it's the best I have right now. 

Suppose it might be for the best to mention my ability. It's a permanent masonry.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

The only place of discussion you need comrade is this neighborhood!

What if he doesn't want to be forced to tell everything to the neighbourhood? Ever thought about that?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

You mean if he was scum he'd have a 100% chance of setting one up? I could see that, a permanent mason between town can be super useful if you know what you're doing.

I mean, a lot is we're still just taking his word for it, but I could see a town mason being given a fail chance basically.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, a lot is we're still just taking his word for it, but I could see a town mason being given a fail chance basically.

Yeah, that's my concern between our current three picks, a lot of trusting with no foundation to go off of.

That being said, I feel like Nodlied's claim is the weakest. We already have one lynchproof, there is no way that both are town if there really are two. I'm inclined to believe that if Nodlied is a lynchproof he's the non-town one since I know that Fraydo's lynchproof is not from an item.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Yeah, that's my concern between our current three picks, a lot of trusting with no foundation to go off of.

That being said, I feel like Nodlied's claim is the weakest. We already have one lynchproof, there is no way that both are town if there really are two. I'm inclined to believe that if Nodlied is a lynchproof he's the non-town one since I know that Fraydo's lynchproof is not from an item.

I also call it day Two. :p

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Here's the thing you radical failure, I don't get my lynchproof from an item, I am the senate item!

I step away for five minutes...

PLAYER CURRENT VOTE CURRENT NOMINATION
OrangeP47 Killing_You OrangeP47
iLiketoSnipe Nodlied TheIrishMan
Nodlied iLiketoSnipe Shade939
TheIrishMan   TheIrishMan
ChopBam Nodlied OrangeP47
Shade939    
Killing_You Killing_You  
Category 5 Hurricane Nodlied TheIrishMan
FRAYDO Shade939 FRAYDO

Here's the thing too. I don't exactly want to waste another day with a failed result.  Even if we're all agro on Nodlied it might be worth it to move on to someone else just for that reason and we can figure out what to do with him later.  I have some ideas but they're not worth sharing at this time because they rely on RNG and things we can't yet know, but I don't think it's a hopeless situation.

I guess that kind of just leaves Irish....