[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

55 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Nodlied: Claims to have the ability to possess items and cannot be killed except through destroying said item.

If you paid attention, you would have seen that I've specifically stated that I can't possess things.

30 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Nodlied claims that he's effectively invulnerable as a character. The only way to kill him is through an item. Obviously he's not going to tell us how, but I'm not sure how the mechanics of killing him would even work. On top of this, we already have another hard to kill player (for town that is). I just find it hard to believe that we'd have two.

Of course I'm not going to tell you how to kill me. :v That would be counter productive you piece of Syndicalist shit. If anything, Shade knows how I can become vulnerable.

23 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Syndicate propaganda.

Precisely! Now, I do wonder, am I allowed to stay for a while or are you going to donate me to the vault?

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Precisely! Now, I do wonder, am I allowed to stay for a while or are you going to donate me to the vault?

Hagh, think you could give me your soul and get away with it that easily.

Nodleid for sale! Get your Nodlied here!

With 5 minutes left on the clock..

TheIrishMan is up for the lynch and OrangeP47 is up for the vault! I don't think this will change in the next few minutes, but who knows.

PLAYER CURRENT VOTE CURRENT NOMINATION
OrangeP47 Killing_You OrangeP47
iLiketoSnipe TheIrishMan OrangeP47
Nodlied iLiketoSnipe Shade939
TheIrishMan   TheIrishMan
ChopBam TheIrishMan OrangeP47
Shade939 TheIrishMan  
Killing_You TheIrishMan OrangeP47
Category 5 Hurricane Nodlied TheIrishMan
FRAYDO Shade939 FRAYDO

Surprised I'm able to post before hammer. This will be my only post until I'm off work. Well, this is awkward, but I'm temporarily  lynchproof. That's what my night action was, so not from your item, iLTS.

##vote Killing You

Like I said, his ability is sketchy at best.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Surprised I'm able to post before hammer. This will be my only post until I'm off work. Well, this is awkward, but I'm temporarily  lynchproof. That's what my night action was, so not from your item, iLTS.

##vote Killing You

Like I said, his ability is sketchy at best.

No lynch finds a way?

Yup gonna call that hammertime!

PLAYER CURRENT VOTE CURRENT NOMINATION
OrangeP47 Killing_You OrangeP47
iLiketoSnipe TheIrishMan OrangeP47
Nodlied iLiketoSnipe Shade939
TheIrishMan Killing_You TheIrishMan
ChopBam TheIrishMan OrangeP47
Shade939 TheIrishMan  
Killing_You TheIrishMan OrangeP47
Category 5 Hurricane Nodlied TheIrishMan
FRAYDO Shade939 FRAYDO

You all gather around TheIrishMan and try to lynch them, but it just doesn't work! The noose is tight, everything else is in check, but he just won't die! The only thing you can do for now it seems is to let him free...for now.

NIGHT TWO

Day begins in 24 hours.

44 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

With three claimed lynchproof at least one or two are hostile. Think we'll need to drill in on Nodlied, Irishman, and FRAYDO.

Well, at least Irish claims it's temporary :v

Also there's nothing in the vault, not even coins :\

16 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

With three claimed lynchproof at least one or two are hostile. Think we'll need to drill in on Nodlied, Irishman, and FRAYDO.

A thought, as your sights are on the three of us, I suspect Irish is our scum. That said, I see the possibility of me getting nightkilled and D3 the remaining players testing out Nodlied's lynchproof claim for an easy wagon. However, if Irish is performing the NK, then he can't use his claimed night action to make himself temporarily unlynchable again, assuming he could do said action again. I suspect he's aware he's now under scrutiny for the night and won't do anything remotely suspicious, so I have to wonder who we should be watching tonight instead. Here's hoping ChopBam is lucky!