Jump to content
Jeod

[DAY TWO] CYOR IV

Recommended Posts

Wednesday or Thursday for sure, after my essay is done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Voe has to date been Black Science Man and Jerry Boyd from Yuri's Revenge. Both of them have been absolutely comical to make descriptions and abilities for. It's a shame he doesn't seem interested in mafia anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, and if you only submitted one role, consider if it's viable for multiple alignments. It's more helpful if you submit either one role with multiple possible alignments or multiple roles for each possible alignment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All roles are in and final balancing tweaks are being made. If there are no additional signups before tomorrow morning, then the game can begin tomorrow at hammertime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I just want y'all to know that this time I'm definitely still town-oriented. Let us find the perpetrators of this savage killing and bring them to duckstice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So, anyone else joining in on the western theme then?

They had cake in the wild west, though few could afford it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the best way to help track down our perp is to head down to the nearest saloon, talk to the bartender and see what kind of information we can find. After we get what we need, we can squeeze the suspects to see how they react. (Currently playing through Red Dead Redemption 2, so I appreciate the western theme).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OrangeP47 said:

They had cake in the wild west, though few could afford it.

Hey, there's a 500,000 Gold Bounty out for whoever killed that Pysduck. That must be worth at least one slice right? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I think the best way to help track down our perp is to head down to the nearest saloon, talk to the bartender and see what kind of information we can find. After we get what we need, we can squeeze the suspects to see how they react. (Currently playing through Red Dead Redemption 2, so I appreciate the western theme).

Your avatar would be appropriate for Shade, most games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shade939 said:

Hey, there's a 500,000 Gold Bounty out for whoever killed that Pysduck. That must be worth at least one slice right? :p

Well supplies are limited out here.  I estimate there are only four slices in total, with escalating costs as the supply is snapped up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Your avatar would be appropriate for Shade, most games.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

01_blastfishing.ngsversion.1453833001575

I think this might be more appropriate for Shade in most games :b

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well supplies are limited out here.  I estimate there are only four slices in total, with escalating costs as the supply is snapped up!

A better question is why would you want to buy Cake from an Orange? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

A better question is why would you want to buy Cake from an Orange? :p

Orange is a perfectly good flavor, and color wise there are other flavors that have the color orange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Did you draw that duck yourself?

Nope, but I photo shopped it a little. You can find pretty much anything on the internets!

6 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Does that mean we actually get a bonus prize for catching scum (like the gold can buy us an item)? Or is it just flavor?

Just some good ole fashioned smoked flavor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Orange is a perfectly good flavor, and color wise there are other flavors that have the color orange.

Do you also sell these?

364afadd9f57887707b12b90ad8c781a_preview

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shade939 said:

Do you also sell these?

364afadd9f57887707b12b90ad8c781a_preview

 

No, but I did get an idea for my next CYOR role that could involve vodka, and vodka is made from potatoes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made a correction to the hammertimes due to daylight savings. For you easterners, hammer is at 11:00PM GMT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×