[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

So you know who two people visited?

Yes.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

So those two people are FRAYDO and myself?

Yes, for last night. Honestly I hadn't read that FRAYDO was planning to visit you.

So then you should actually be able to fully clear me then?

That's what I was saying at day start. You can FRAYDO didn't visit iLTS. You aren't cleared of being scum, but you didn't attempt the kill. There's a 1% chance you could have tried to kill him by passing some special item to him, but I think that's a virtually nil possibility.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

That's what I was saying at day start. You can FRAYDO didn't visit iLTS. You aren't cleared of being scum, but you didn't attempt the kill. There's a 1% chance you could have tried to kill him by passing some special item to him, but I think that's a virtually nil possibility.

I mean, it would have been a lot better if you just said I visited nobody, like I claim to do, instead of just saying I didn't visit ILTS.

Also, fam: if I make my report and leave, maybe I have something like a job to go to. It doesn't automatically mean I'm a baddie. At least I'm trying to report after day start when I can. Tomorrow's day start this may not be immediately possible, because I'll be working till late.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, it would have been a lot better if you just said I visited nobody, like I claim to do, instead of just saying I didn't visit ILTS.

I didn't actually know that you visited nobody. :X But I know you didn't visit iLTS, and that was the useful bit, so that's what I said.

I'm still leaning Irish at present time.

Alright, I think I could narrow it down to Irish vs Nodlied.

Yesterday I my gut read was that Irish was town. Today he's one of the non-cleared suspects for NK. He could have done the NK, but I don't feel we have any evidence for or against that he did it.

Nodlied claims that he's effectively invulnerable as a character. The only way to kill him is through an item. Obviously he's not going to tell us how, but I'm not sure how the mechanics of killing him would even work. On top of this, we already have another hard to kill player (for town that is). I just find it hard to believe that we'd have two.

So what it comes down to for me is a player who gives me a complete null read right now and a player whose claimed abilities just don't line up with what we know.

Alright, I think I could narrow it down to Irish vs Nodlied.

Yesterday I my gut read was that Irish was town. Today he's one of the non-cleared suspects for NK. He could have done the NK, but I don't feel we have any evidence for or against that he did it.

Nodlied claims that he's effectively invulnerable as a character. The only way to kill him is through an item. Obviously he's not going to tell us how, but I'm not sure how the mechanics of killing him would even work. On top of this, we already have another hard to kill player (for town that is). I just find it hard to believe that we'd have two.

So what it comes down to for me is a player who gives me a complete null read right now and a player whose claimed abilities just don't line up with what we know.

I guess off the top of my head I have two ideas for how to kill Nodlied, but I don't think it's the time to reveal them.

And could you restate your reasons for wanting to vote Irish over Nodlied?

I don't necessarily disagree.  I just don't want to waste another day with no lynch if Nodlied's telling the truth.