[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

DAY TWO

I'm not as clever or creative as Sunflower with the daypost, so I'll avoid taking the time to try and mimic her perfection. Nobody was killed last night, thank goodness! Maybe you'll make better progress today with freshened minds. Day ends in 48 hours.

Also, you all gained 1 Coin for your participation in the night phase. I'm not keeping count for you in your PMs, but I do have your balances in my data sheet so if you need to know for some reason, just ask!

PLAYER CURRENT VOTE CURRENT NOMINATION
OrangeP47    
iLiketoSnipe    
Nodlied    
TheIrishMan    
ChopBam    
Shade939    
Killing_You    
Category 5 Hurricane    
FRAYDO    

Not much happened last night, so far as I can tell Mr. Mayor... We're all still here and no closer to justice. As I walked past the cemetery on my rounds, I could have sworn I heard psyduck crying for vengeance from the grave. Maybe we'll get a chance to drench our hands in the blood of his killers by nightfall. One can only hope!

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't have any info that can help you, iLTS.

Shade, settle down and let iLTS carry out his plan.

He can carry it out, but I'm honestly not expecting it to accomplish anything if he's wanting to check if other players can back up or counter his claim first.

28 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Allow me to help.

@NodliedANIME IS NOT HERESY.

B62A1F8F-53D5-46F6-AEB5-A8BBD548EF13.jpeg

What the fuck did you just say, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Officio Prefectus, and I've been involded in numerous raids against internal and external heretics alike, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in psychological warfare and I'm the top Commissar in the entirety of the Ultima Segmentum. You are nothing to me but just another heretic, just another degenerate that needs to pay the price. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Interwarp? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of informants across the Imperium and you location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The sotrm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over fourty thousand ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Imperial Army The Imperial Guard The Astra Militarum The Wall of Guns and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass of the face of the material universe, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ''clever'' comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead kiddo.

11 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You're doing it all wrong. If you want to summon @Nodlied you need to soil his biggest hobby:

once_upon_a_time__by_desynchronizer-d69c

You are wrong to assume that tanks are my biggest hobby. :v

2 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Just waiting on @Nodlied. I probably won't have time to make a detailed post until noon EST. Hopefully he responds before then.

Well, unsurprisingly, I have nothing to report.