[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

For all of Shade's antics, when has he ever actually *fabricated* such a wild claim before?

I don't know if he has before. But he could if he had a scum mate...

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Funny, that's what I could say about your protection ability. :v

And I can actually back that up if I need to. But that would spill information that scum would find useful.

19 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I was trying yesterday to create a WIFOMy situation for scum, knowing that I'd be safe.

You were much safer than me. I made it no secret of my N1 intentions to visit Orange for cake, and Cat 5 had figured me as the most likely to die due to my unvotable-ness. 

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

And how do you know it would have been one of them?

Because everyone else appears to have a alibi already. Items can be passed alongside using abilities, but that only applies if they had a Town like ability to hide behind.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Although, I think the fact that you can use an action and an item in the same night means that we can't exactly write anyone off due to their claimed movements from last night.

To be fair, I think a watcher would see *both* actions, the inherent and the item action.

2 hours ago, ChopBam said:

It could be deadly in the west to come out with that exact kind of "thing." It's why I'm only sharing this with the sheriff's board and not the entire town.

The sheriff's policy is that what folk do in the privacy of their homes is their business... as long as they ain't killin' psyducks that is.

I just woke up and gotta head to my gf's so no chart for now, but I'll try to make one, possibly within the AM. I should be able to still play while there though.

Before I go though I do want to point out something that I feel like everyone's missed. Technically you can visit as many players as different items that you have.

On 11/11/2018 at 5:01 PM, Sunflower said:
  • NEW: Players are allowed to use one night action AND one item action per night. Players may pass as many unique items as they like. EX: players may pass item A and item B on the same night, but only ONE of each item may be passed during that night.

So if you own 2 different items and one has an action, you can use an item, pass an item, and use a night action. Not saying it's likely that a player started off with a bunch of items, but it's something to keep in mind as the game continues, especially with these coins.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

You had a very low chance of actually visiting FRAYDO?

Technically, my ability has a low chance of activating. If it doesn't activate, I don't think I actually visit.  I didn't describe it very well, but the description is a little vague.

@FRAYDO did you get a notification?