[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

I didn't bother to correct the assumption that I was an item cop, I'm actually an item "borrower". I go to my neighbors and ask them for an item, they'll then give me a random item if they have any. Last night I visited Shade. I figured that there's a chance Nodlied and Shade are in a scum team, and I got the item that is tied to Nodlied. Still thinking about what to do with it and what I should post about it, haven't had much time today to actually look over it.

As for who got the cake, it was me. I gave a coin to Orange last night and received a piece of cake. It's a great bargain!

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I didn't bother to correct the assumption that I was an item cop, I'm actually an item "borrower". I go to my neighbors and ask them for an item, they'll then give me a random item if they have any. Last night I visited Shade. I figured that there's a chance Nodlied and Shade are in a scum team, and I got the item that is tied to Nodlied. Still thinking about what to do with it and what I should post about it, haven't had much time today to actually look over it.

As for who got the cake, it was me. I gave a coin to Orange last night and received a piece of cake. It's a great bargain!

Which cake did you get?

11 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm worth just one measily coin?! Just ONE? Also, changing your ''item cop'' to ''item borrower'' sounds suspiciously like an actual thief.

9 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Shade939 gives Nodlied a Tribble! Nodlied puts it in his inventory for safekeeping.

Thanks lad, it's safe with me.