[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Oh, ok, right, and then TheIrishman supposedly to KY, though TheIrishman didn't say anything about being redirected, is that right?

It does seem like TheIrishman would be the most likely of those three, although I don't consider KY and ChopBam proven given that they can be faking the redirect

Yes, that would mean that Irish would have targeted KY and given him a Tape then woudln't it...

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It's the sweater we were talking about earlier. iLTS passed it to TIM, I talked to TIM to verify the item characteristics and got seemingly different answers, and then he passed it to me. 

In that case, it's really not an alibi then.

15 hours ago, Shade939 said:

@Nodlied, do you know the name of the item your currently in?

Yes. Specifically, it's a painting of an angel. (Which I am trapped in.) But you lads already knew that...

15 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Who has the other tribble? Was it Nodlied? I'm tempted to pass my tribble just because and maybe roleblocking him will actually do some good.

I got one. Also, passing one to me won't do squat. As I'm still trapped in the painting.

15 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Are you trying to kill Nodlied IRL?

Of course he isnt! He's a good friend. Obviously he's jus-...

15 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

YES HAHAHAHAH

BBAB867F-63AC-41D3-A81B-34795E080FD4.jpeg

FnMpSkW.jpg

You arsehole!

14 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I wanna see if Nodlied can actually confirm this painting thing, because that's such an obscure thing from my game, even I probably wouldn't have thought of doing that.

I don't know why my painting is one of an angel, as I don't see Boos being related to angels in any way shape or form. Perhaps you gain something from owning it?

14 hours ago, Jeod said:

image.thumb.png.beb05c69309a09a54294a0aa37fe7e3d.png

>Spice mentioned
>Swell with Dutch pride

cc09c339bca2af06ff961e81acfabc3a0d59fcb7

14 hours ago, Jeod said:

By the way, here's a CvC. Let me know if I missed anything.

PLAYER CURRENT VOTE CURRENT NOMINATION
OrangeP47    
iLiketoSnipe    
Nodlied    
TheIrishMan    
ChopBam    
Shade939    
Killing_You    
Category 5 Hurricane    
FRAYDO    

I voted for iLiketoSnipe, thank you very much!

11 hours ago, Shade939 said:

One probably example would be if someone tried to NK Nodlied, since he's a bit weird in the fact that he's hiding in an item.

Well, I am invincible while in the painting, so it could be a thing. However, I haven't received any notification regarding being attacked or not, so I don't consider it likely. Then again, attacking an item could end in a ''Fail'' instead of a ''Failed kill''.

9 hours ago, Sunflower said:

Oh just went back to check and found a hanging chad we missed. Added it in.

Wooo! Good to know that you have a better eye than Jeod. :v

In any case, I've been wondering. What if scum is the one to send out all of those video tapes, it being their way to kill players in a delayed manner? It would give more people the room to stay alive for a while to keep the game going while also allowing for a devastating strike to occur later on in case town isn't able to lynch scum in time.