[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Another thing, previously FRAYDO got Pound Cake and was able to point out that I wasn't an Irishman (I thought it was rather interesting on how everyone glossed over that). So, iLTS, did you find out anything useful with your cake?

latest?cb=20180503164459

I'm confused, Nodlied just claimed that he didn't give me a Tribble because he can't while you claimed that you stole a Tribble from me? As far as I'm aware of, there are only 2 tribbles right now.

And Orange, the tribbles only roleblock night actions. My immortality is both a day and a night action.

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Mafia Edit: released him last night... I now also have a normal picture frame. But it could be useful later, so that's kind of ominous.

Like killing Irish and sealing him inside the picture frame? 

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

We should go for Nodlied, then in the night you can hand Irish a tribble.  We'll have to deal with him for yet another day, but then he'll be blocked and can't protect himself.

Can't recall, does killing Irish remove the curse? Can't remember what he claimed.

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I released Nodlied tonight so that we're not out of lynch targets should Irishman be day killed. I also stole from him just in case he got anything special from being released, and all I got was a lousy tribble.

You're an arse.

We should go for Nodlied, then in the night you can hand Irish a tribble.  We'll have to deal with him for yet another day, but then he'll be blocked and can't protect himself.

A tribble won't stop the tapes. And, honestly, if we can find out as to how to kill Irish, we might be able to stop Fraydo from dying.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm confused, Nodlied just claimed that he didn't give me a Tribble because he can't while you claimed that you stole a Tribble from me? As far as I'm aware of, there are only 2 tribbles right now.

And Orange, the tribbles only roleblock night actions. My immortality is both a day and a night action.

Stole it from Nodlied. Didn't realize he had one.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I gave you a tribble.  And you claimed you had to activate your immunities.

I gave you a tribble.  And you claimed you had to activate your immunities.

Haha xD, that was back when I was claiming to be myself. I can't perform more than one action during the night (but I only have one night action). I gave a video tape out every night.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Okay, got to say I don't entirely trust Irishman. He claims to be focused on hunting scum, but he's still hostile to us. We have no guarantee that FRAYDO can't be saved and we've also never seen Irish use a day action.

:\ You guys are threatening me, of course I'll be sassy back.