[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

I guess I should get rid of one of the top suspects before you can do that. Keep in mind I was asking for everyone's opinions beforehand yet you guys still chose to focus on me. If he's Scum, I demand you guys pay attention to finding the last one.

Thanks for the Red Velvet, Orange.

##shoot iLikeToSnipe

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I guess I should get rid of one of the top suspects before you can do that. Keep in mind I was asking for everyone's opinions beforehand yet you guys still chose to focus on me. If he's Scum, I demand you guys pay attention to finding the last one.

Thanks for the Red Velvet, Orange.

##shoot iLikeToSnipe

Standby. Gotta grab google sheets app to resolve.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why?

Because we were suspicious of Chop, and as I said repeatidly, we needed to check him for items.  His bus driving seemed, and maybe even was claimed to be an inherent ability, so if he was killing (or trying and failing) it would come from an item.  Or he was doing something shady with an item that wasn't killing.  ILTS seemed to be receptive to this logic.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, iLTS took Nodlied out of the painting, so chances are Nodlied is not his partner.

I think it's FRAYDO or OrangeP47.

As delicious an irony as it would be for my vig handout to be used to kill a scum partner, no :p

Also, that chocolate cake ILTS had is one shot night kill protection.  If we'd been on a team I don't think he would have risked the 50% chance of snagging a useless item from me.  The item was completely useless to him as he's on the faction that does NKs, but he clearly didn't know about the risk beforehand.

Back when I first talked to iLTS, I suspected he was hiding something from me because he told me what his item did before he told me the name of it. It later turned out he didn't tell me the correct name, and he lied about what it did. So I've been quietly suspicious of him basically the whole game.

Given that, I have reason to suspect he didn't actually steal anything from FRAYDO. At the same time, he may have attempted to steal the supposed protection so that he could lynch him later. I'm not sure which angle he was working.