[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Oh...huh. See, that's what I did for the first game I hosted, but it would've caused the game to end waaaay too early. So I ended up changing it mid-game to equaling or exceeding all players. I guess that means Town doesn't even have time to try and kill me, but I'm still intending to try and take down Scum.

What I mean by that is

KY, Orange, Nodlied, Cat5 are the only potential Town players left (FRAYDO dies today).

D4 4T - 0L = 4T

N4 4T - 1NK = 3T

D5 3T - 1L = 2T Game Over

This is also assuming that KY isn't Scum and doesn't have another shot from Shade or that Orange isn't Scum and doesn't voteblock when he dayblocks.

And no, Shade, I don't have an objective to kill anyone. I just want to spread the good word. Although this also looks there's now a way for me to lose :\ damn (I'm assuming KY will destroy it even though he's still cursed and will be hit with again tomorrow).

Although...there's actually a way to make sure Town wins too. It's a bit risky, but if you guys want to do it, we can. It requires Orange and KY to not pass my tape, which would make them die tomorrow, but it also means that we can just lynch Nodlied and then have me kill myself.

I think that should work because you two would die at about the same time as the lynch, but I'm not sure. It could literally end with a game of everybody winning though (oddly enough). Orange and KY would die at the end of the day, at the same time as the lynch, meaning that their votes should count for the lynch. Assuming that either Nodlied or Cat5 are Scum (much more so on Nodlied though), then Nodlied would just have to NK Cat5. The game would end with Shade living, all Town and Scum being eliminated, and me killing myself. Pretty sure that'd fill all objectives. xD I don't expect it to play out like that, but it'd be neat if it did.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Odd, because I'm telling people how not to die. People dying is that cost of trying to kill me. 

And nonetheless, when designing your role there are far less lethal curses you could employ to make a player pass the tape.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Still, I've already passed the tape so I should be immune to your effects. So it's not my problem anymore. :p

If this game could last longer and if there were less than two tapes total in any player's possession, I can actually pass the tape to someone that's already watched it :b That way if I misidentify Scum as being Town right away, I could still hand them a tape. For example, the second night I could've handed you another tape. Or when KY delivered my tape to the vault, I could've passed you another one.

Oh that's right, I forgot KY doesn't have my other tape because he put it in the vault (I should really check my own chart). I'm honestly not sure if he'll be hit with my curse again then. What I mean is, I know that if a character had BP, they'd be hit with my curse the next day but I'm not sure if his Regeneration counts as BP or a 2nd life.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Right, since Irish is claiming he can kill me still.

@OrangeP47 use your ability on Irish and see if you can disable his defenses or not.

I'm not claiming I can kill you, let's say I passed you the tape tonight, I'd most likely fail my objective and it'd take you until D6 to die. I already pointed out how the game will probably end tomorrow, on D5.

And yeah, that's a bright idea. If KY is scum, go ahead and get rid of the only thing that could stop him from shooting again (assuming you visited him again for him to buy ammo). You're also assuming there aren't any other abilities to be on the lookout for, like we don't know what Nodlied is capable of now that he's been released.

I literally built this role myself, goal included. Jeod barely changed anything.

I'm not claiming I can kill you, let's say I passed you the tape tonight, I'd most likely fail my objective and it'd take you until D6 to die. I already pointed out how the game will probably end tomorrow, on D5.

And yeah, that's a bright idea. If KY is scum, go ahead and get rid of the only thing that could stop him from shooting again (assuming you visited him again for him to buy ammo). You're also assuming there aren't any other abilities to be on the lookout for, like we don't know what Nodlied is capable of now that he's been released.

I literally built this role myself, goal included. Jeod barely changed anything.

No, I'm assuming that your role would eventually result in you being capable of killing literally everyone in game based on how you've described it.

Just now, Shade939 said:

How, they coudln't destroy a tape on the night you handed one to them?

How? The curse would reset if I handed them a new tape? I originally made it so they can be destroyed during the day or night phase, idk if that part stuck. Even if it didn't, they'd have another night.

5 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

How? The curse would reset if I handed them a new tape? I originally made it so they can be destroyed during the day or night phase, idk if that part stuck. Even if it didn't, they'd have another night.

You can only destroy it during the night phase, therefore allowing you to hand a new tape out in the exact same phase they would have to be destroyed in.

Just now, Shade939 said:

You can only destroy it during the night phase, therefore allowing you to hand a new tape out in the exact same phase they would have to be destroyed in.

Oh, if they destroyed it they're dead regardless (except for maybe Nodlied when he was in his painting and KY if his Regen doesn't count as BP but a second life). But if they passed it during the night, then I cursed them with another tape, they'd still have another night to pass the new tape. I'm pretty sure the Pass action have top priority.

Oh, if they destroyed it they're dead regardless (except for maybe Nodlied when he was in his painting and KY if his Regen doesn't count as BP but a second life). But if they passed it during the night, then I cursed them with another tape, they'd still have another night to pass the new tape. I'm pretty sure the Pass action have top priority.

How do they kill you without destroying the tape?

Just now, Shade939 said:

How do they kill you without destroying the tape?

They don't? I thought the unstoppable kill was going to kill me but it didn't. At this point, I'm not even sure if roleblocking me will kill me either as my Immortality is linked to items themselves. That said, I'm not particularly wanting to try either. 

But if you really want to kill me without anyone else dying, then destroy my tapes the night before the game ends. Yeah, I made sure that if people wanted me dead, I'd bite back.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

They don't? I thought the unstoppable kill was going to kill me but it didn't. At this point, I'm not even sure if roleblocking me will kill me either as my Immortality is linked to items themselves. That said, I'm not particularly wanting to try either. 

But if you really want to kill me without anyone else dying, then destroy my tapes the night before the game ends. Yeah, I made sure that if people wanted me dead, I'd bite back.

As far as I can tell, the only way to kill your role would have to be a role block of some type.

Just now, Shade939 said:

As far as I can tell, the only way to kill your role would have to be a role block of some type.

Or destroy my tapes. But, again, we don't know if the dayblock needs to be used against KY or Nodlied and I'm going to kill myself right after Scum dies..

Or destroy my tapes. But, again, we don't know if the dayblock needs to be used against KY or Nodlied and I'm going to kill myself right after Scum dies..

Assuming the destroy action would takes place after you pass our your new tape. :v

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Oh, I didn't make myself clear, did I? You have to destroy a certain number of my tapes.

Well, one way or another, it's not up to me to deal with you. Although I'm certainly going to be irritated if you do end up killing me later...