[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Btw, Cat5, we should agree who to pass our Tribbles to tonight, that way Shade can give them one tomorrow (just in case there's no NK). I'm leaning towards Nodlied. Reason being, if there isn't a NK, we'd probably lynch KY (as he's still the highest Scum suspect to me), if he isn't Scum then that'd leave 3 potential Town players left. You, Orange and Nodlied. With Nod being the most likely one imo.

12 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Nodlied, the fact that you're trying to get everyone to focus on me is suspicious. Have you ever thought about the notion that Town can win even if they all die as long as Scum is eliminated? All I have to do is kill myself since I'll still win as long as my objective is completed. Although that is based entirely on trust, but what reason could I have not to? To be mean? If I win two objectives, then that'd be better than just winning one.

Also, the reason why you can trust me to go to the vault is because you know I'm Third Party, in addition to me being invincible. If any of you go to the vault, Scum would most likely kill you (even Shade), because Scum generally has to equal or outnumber the rest of the players. Scum would want to eliminate me as soon as possible because of the last remaining players, I'll be one of them. That means there will be less suspicion to go around for them to get those mislynches.

If we're assuming that the NK cannot be done at the same time as another action, then Nodlied, KY, FRAYDO, and Orange are the only possible Scum. This also assumes that the people's actions that we know of are from themselves rather than items (or that the NK isn't an item).

1. The reason I'm trying to get people to focus on you is because you've admitted to being a TP what will kill two people today. Killing you (not Killing_You, mind you) is a 100% guarantee to get rid of one our our enemies. I don't see how hard it is to understand that.

2. >Trusting you to go to the vault because you're neither town or scum
Yeah no. You're a hostile, if we truly wanted a non-aligned party to go to the vault, we'd probably be much better off with Shade.

3. >If we're assuming that the NK cannot be done at the same time as another action, then Nodlied, KY, Fraydo and Orange are the only possible Scum.
I literally explained in my previous post how I couldn't have been responsible for the nightkill if such a thing was the case. Don't discard information.

That said, we have to figure out as to why there wasn't a NK on N1 and N2. Assuming that the notion that scum can't kill while using another action is true, then we know why, at the very least, iLTS didn't kill on N2 (he stole me). Who did he steal from again on N1?

12 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Orange can pass to Nodlied while KY can pass to Cat5. So how do you mean?

Trying to get your tapes rushed around again I see?

Orange, although this is against my benefit since it puts me up on the lynching block, but right now is MYLO for Town if they vote a potential Town. I already said there's 4 PT right now, if one a is lynched today and then one is NK'd tonight, then there'd only be two PT left and Town would lose. That said, it's assuming that KY isn't Scum because if KY does have another shot, no matter what we do today, he can win tomorrow (provided you don't manage to block him before he shoots). Right now the only things we can do for the game to last is No Lynch, Lynch me, and Lynch Shade.

Nodlied, I'm disregarding that information because THERE IS NO PROOF. You're essentially asking us to trust you on your word which doesn't negate the possibility of you being Scum. And are you saying you think iLTS did the NK for N3? N2, I think KY was redirected to kill me but was blocked because I'm invincible, pretty sure I already mentioned this way back and it's one of the big reasons I think KY is scum. If that's not the reason then someone else probably has night BP.

Why there wasn't a NK for N1? Pretty obvious that he tried to claim that he was attacked. From talking to Cat5, it sounded like he was setting it up before the night ended. He talked about how the Blood-Stained Sweater had the day BP and night BP, but when both myself and Cat5 received it, there wasn't any mention of night BP. Also items are passed first so it couldn't have "protected" him for the alleged NK.

Sure, you can send Shade to the vault. With the new information about how the game only needs two PT to end, Scum is almost assured to NK one of them meaning Shade is probably safe from being NK'd. Btw, Shade, I expect your full cooperation tomorrow seeing as the game should end, and there shouldn't be a way for Scum to kill you.

Cat5, don't forget to pass your notebook to me or Shade.

@FRAYDO waiting on your roleclaim and what you did N1, N2, and N3.

I'm just about to leave to work and won't be here around hammer. I might be able to post a little more during my break, but that's it.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Unless you and KY passed it to the same player or you tried giving it back to Irish, I don’t think you can blame anyone other than yourself for being cursed right now. 

How about we blame the person that's actually cursing people for the curse ;)

So, I've been mulling this over, and since I bought an extra shot last night I've got a crazy plan that might just end the game with a town victory today: We vote up Orange, and I shoot Nodlied.

Hear me out. FRAYDO is going to die at the end of today anyway, so his alignment is kind of irrelevant (though I believe him to be town), I know that I'm town, I'm 99.9% sure Category 5 is town as well, and Shade and Irish have no reason to be lying about their alignments or roles, so that leaves Orange and Nodlied as the remaining suspects. Nodlied is top of the list, which is why I'm shooting him first. If he flips town, that leaves Orange and FRAYDO, but we'll still have the curse and the lynch to keep scum from slipping through.

##makankosappo Nodlied

##vote OrangeP47

2 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Nodlied, I'm disregarding that information because THERE IS NO PROOF. You're essentially asking us to trust you on your word which doesn't negate the possibility of you being Scum. And are you saying you think iLTS did the NK for N3? N2, I think KY was redirected to kill me but was blocked because I'm invincible, pretty sure I already mentioned this way back and it's one of the big reasons I think KY is scum. If that's not the reason then someone else probably has night BP.

Why there wasn't a NK for N1? Pretty obvious that he tried to claim that he was attacked. From talking to Cat5, it sounded like he was setting it up before the night ended. He talked about how the Blood-Stained Sweater had the day BP and night BP, but when both myself and Cat5 received it, there wasn't any mention of night BP. Also items are passed first so it couldn't have "protected" him for the alleged NK.

1. What do you mean there's no proof? You can ask Shade about my status as a painting, the fact that I was inside and the very fact that I needed to be released from said painting. 
Did you get a notification for a nightkill? Because that's something that we've been trying to figure out for a while now.

2. It is however, indeed likely that scum didn't kill anyone during the night. Beyond that, I think that we all know that Snipe has lied about a lot this game. :v

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

So, I've been mulling this over, and since I bought an extra shot last night I've got a crazy plan that might just end the game with a town victory today: We vote up Orange, and I shoot Nodlied.

Hear me out. FRAYDO is going to die at the end of today anyway, so his alignment is kind of irrelevant (though I believe him to be town), I know that I'm town, I'm 99.9% sure Category 5 is town as well, and Shade and Irish have no reason to be lying about their alignments or roles, so that leaves Orange and Nodlied as the remaining suspects. Nodlied is top of the list, which is why I'm shooting him first. If he flips town, that leaves Orange and FRAYDO, but we'll still have the curse and the lynch to keep scum from slipping through.

##makankosappo Nodlied

##vote OrangeP47

You should at least have a 3:1 Town to Scum ratio for today’s vote, and I’m not going to try and tie Town’s vote so they lose at least.

6 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

##makankosappo Nodlied

##vote OrangeP47

64VKdij.png

In any case, Orange, you better prepare that roleblock of yours to lynch Irish, as those tapes will kill us you all. So, please KY, use your vote on Irish.

9 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

##makankosappo Nodlied

##vote OrangeP47

Killing_You prepares a second makankosappo and launches it directly at Nodlied! It doesn't miss, and it's huge. Nodlied can't withstand such power! He fades from existence without another word. King Boo, the mafia, is dead!

aerkGaqr.jpeg

One hostile remains!

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

##WeddingCake TheIrishman

##Vote Theirishman

OrangeP47 throws a wedding cake at TheIrishMan! What a mess! It'll take him the rest of the day to clean him(her?)self up, so they won't be able to vote or use any day actions.

PLAYER CURRENT VOTE CURRENT NOMINATION
OrangeP47 TheIrishMan OrangeP47
TheIrishMan   TheIrishMan
Shade939 TheIrishMan  
Killing_You TheIrishMan  
Category 5 Hurricane Shade939  
FRAYDO Shade939  

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Killing_You prepares a second makankosappo and launches it directly at Nodlied! It doesn't miss, and it's huge. Nodlied can't withstand such power! He fades from existence without another word. King Boo, the mafia, is dead!

aerkGaqr.jpeg

One hostile remains!

6 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

By the way, Nodlied, how does it feel to have been beaten by heresy? (Since Dragon Ball Z is an anime)

azKMnrn.jpg

Spoiler

I don't know, how does it feel to be beaten by a Cromwell? :v

Announcement!

TheIrishMan's immortality passive has been blocked by the wedding cake. The reason for this is simple: his night action of creating a videotape is unblockable, so he cannot be blocked by Tribbles. However, he could have been nightkilled by scum. Now that scum are dead, players have a decision to make.

TheIrishMan will kill 2/3 for his objective at hammertime today. He has also fulfilled most of his alternative objective of getting all living players to have watched his tapes at least once. The missing player for that objective is Category 5.

I will allow TheIrishMan to commit seppuku to allow town to win, however it is town's decision whether to allow TheIrishMan to win by passing a tape to Category 5 tonight. Please discuss the option amongst yourselves. The game will end at hammertime (3 hours).