[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Yeah, I don't see why we'd let Irish win, personally. I say we end this with a lynch and a victory.

Irish did shoot one of the Mafia members making it more difficult to achieve his goal and putting himself in this situation before he could win.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

If I hand Cat 5 the tape it means I technically live :v

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

To bad the game ends before tonight then.

That is one of your options though, to allow TheIrishMan to live for one more night in order to fulfill his objective and then vanish the next day.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I can also recharge Oranges one-shot day action tonight, since I still have ammo to sell. So we should still be capable of lynching Irish tomorrow.

Oh, so NOW you want to sell to me, after it doesn't really matter anymore? :p

9 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I can also recharge Oranges one-shot day action tonight, since I still have ammo to sell. So we should still be capable of lynching Irish tomorrow.

You only had one, just like the Medkit.

Just now, Nodlied said:

You can also stop influencing the game, else I'll throw in my 2 cents as well. :v

I'm the GM I can influence however I want. It's Mass Effect 3 all over again. Either:

Town wins with TheIrishMan

Town wins with Shade939

Town wins with Shade939 & TheIrishMan

There's no way Irish can kill everyone off at this point, so these are the three possibilities.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I'm the GM I can influence however I want. It's Mass Effect 3 all over again. Either:

Town wins with TheIrishMan

Town wins with Shade939

Town wins with Shade939 & TheIrishMan

There's no way Irish can kill everyone off at this point, so these are the three possibilities.

Which one gives the blue ending by the way?

You all prepare to string up TheIrishMan, sure he'll die this time. But first, he announces that the time limit on two of his curses is up.

FRAYDO, the town-aligned Space Dandy, has fallen!

Space+Dandy+2+2.gif

Killing_You, the town-aligned Piccolo, has fallen!

latest?cb=20110716013434

You still have the numbers advantage, however, and with mafia safely out of play, you pull the lever and watch TheIrishMan squirm at the noose!

TheIrishMan, third-party Samara Morgan, has fallen!

H6b6nYp4_400x400.jpeg

The two videotapes crumble to dust as their creator's reign comes to an end.

All remaining players receive 1 Coin for their participation on Day 4.

GAME END

Sorry TheIrishMan, but it looks like town isn’t keen on giving you a win. The game is now over and town has won! However, this town won’t be able to forget your deeds. For going after mafia the entire game and shooting one, as well as having an influence on a town player’s decision to shoot the other, a statue has been erected in the square in your honor!

Also, Shade939 has managed to secure 12 coins (a decent profit) just in the nick of time! Cyrano Jones, the neutral party, also wins!

While other players did suspect Nodlied, iLiketoSnipe actually played a decent con-game as scum. Consider that if TheIrishMan’s role had been more easily killable, there is a good chance that iLiketoSnipe might have gone on to deceive town to the end.

I did take a note that three guns is too many in a game with less than 11 players, so I’ll jot it down for next time—in addition to TheIrishMan’s OP-ness.

TheIrishMan has earned a MVP Medal!

*Note: I haven’t figured out what I want to do with the medals yet, but I will be tracking them.

Sunflower has my appreciation and thanks for managing the CvC and daytime posts when I’ve been away. With your creative writing I can see quite a few entertaining games from you!

Documents

Scum Doc

Merchant Doc

Merchant Logbook

Conversation N1: Category 5 & iLiketoSnipe

Conversation N2: Category 5 & TheIrishMan

Conversation N3: Category 5 & Killing_You

Notebook Doc

Item Vault

Special Roles Guide

Dead Doc

CYOR IV Datasheets