[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm legit town.  Also I got nerfed hard and am not particularly happy about it.

I got nerfed too mang. It's okay, I love you. Also, my initial stance on balance is that if we got nerfed hard, they got nerfed hard too.

20 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

This day has been productive so far, with some unparalleled detective work going on. Keep up the good work, bois!

To be fair, we're still waiting on three players to pop in and actually say something.

After that, things can get a bit more interesting. :p

All I got right now is guessing 4 people's characters.

As for actual detective work, there isn't much to go off of so far, especially considering 3 people have yet to post. If I want to stretch things, I can call out you for your blatant Town claim as it's been known to be used by Scum (most notably myself in the Star Wars Mafia, although it wasn't really intentional when I did it). 

I will start off by 

##nominate Category 5 Hurricane (though I'd be cool with nominating myself too, last time it didn't work out so well)

But that's mostly due to vague guesswork and gut feelings.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

If I want to stretch things, I can call out you for your blatant Town claim as it's been known to be used by Scum

I'd rather spread some heartfelt feelings though. And it's easiest to spread the opposite of hate when everybody knows my alignment from the get-go. Wouldn't you agree? :smug:

8 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

All I got right now is guessing 4 people's characters.

As for actual detective work, there isn't much to go off of so far, especially considering 3 people have yet to post. If I want to stretch things, I can call out you for your blatant Town claim as it's been known to be used by Scum (most notably myself in the Star Wars Mafia, although it wasn't really intentional when I did it). 

I will start off by 

##nominate Category 5 Hurricane (though I'd be cool with nominating myself too, last time it didn't work out so well)

But that's mostly due to vague guesswork and gut feelings.

Yeah, the townclaim rubbed me the wrong way too.  Though Chopbam tends to do that to me regardless it seems.

That said, I don't trust Cat 5, here's why.

1)  His avatar is some kind of detective *guy*

2)  That means he's not an anime girl

3)  That means he's up to something./

4)  That means I don't trust him.

That said, day 1 nominate probably doesn't matter too too much, unless there's an item already in there, and unless whoever we lynch has good items, etc.  I'd much prefer to be the day 2 nomination, if it were me.

PLAYER CURRENT VOTE CURRENT NOMINATION
OrangeP47    
iLiketoSnipe    
Nodlied    
TheIrishMan   Category 5 Hurricane
ChopBam    
Shade939    
Killing_You Killing_You  
Category 5 Hurricane    
FRAYDO