[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

Meant to drop in yesterday at game start and not be late for a change, but I was exhausted coming home from an anime convention and crashed.

Anyway, hi!

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

I was exhausted coming home from an anime convention

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

coming home from an anime convention

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

anime convention

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

anime convention

bkQQSgb.jpg

##Vote Fraydo

PLAYER CURRENT VOTE CURRENT NOMINATION
OrangeP47    
iLiketoSnipe    
Nodlied FRAYDO  
TheIrishMan   Category 5 Hurricane
ChopBam    
Shade939    
Killing_You Killing_You  
Category 5 Hurricane    
FRAYDO    

The reason why I both want to and don't want to be nominated is because I assume Psyduck had an item on him or possibly the vault will just start with an item like last game, but when previously nominated, I ended up hiding that I took the BP vest which made everyone think I was scum. *cough cough* Orange *cough* Shade *cough* Retaliation *cough* Sakes alive, I suddenly feel sicker than a horse. Hope I don't see none of them monkey shines this time 'round.

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised that it doesn't look like Cat5 went with Ace Attorney, Zero Escape, Stein's Gate, Danganronpa, Xenosaga, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda or Ghost Trick (These are all his main games). But if he is who I think he is, then it wouldn't be bad for him gitty-up on to that vault either.

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm not sure if I want you as a neighbor.

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

##Vote Fraydo

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Just to rile up my nemesis##Nominate FRAYDO

5E6D78AB-7CC8-44FC-BA0F-C18559D9A283.jpeg

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

The reason why I both want to and don't want to be nominated is because I assume Psyduck had an item on him or possibly the vault will just start with an item like last game, but when previously nominated, I ended up hiding that I took the BP vest which made everyone think I was scum. *cough cough* Orange *cough* Shade *cough* Retaliation *cough* Sakes alive, I suddenly feel sicker than a horse. Hope I don't see none of them monkey shines this time 'round.

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised that it doesn't look like Cat5 went with Ace Attorney, Zero Escape, Stein's Gate, Danganronpa, Xenosaga, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda or Ghost Trick (These are all his main games). But if he is who I think he is, then it wouldn't be bad for him gitty-up on to that vault either.

I didn't suspect you for that.  I didn't suspect you at all, really.  I was just eliminating the competition :v

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Towards the end, probably, but at the beginning? Not a chance.

Well also generally suspicion on anyone but me is good, so it's not like I'm going to step in to defend someone unless I really suspect they're town :p

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

2)  That means he's not an anime girl

Detective Kyle Hyde is certainly not an anime girl. However, his avatar change also isn’t of the western theme here. His change does hint at him reverting to his classic detective work and less shitposting.

OrangeP47   FRAYDO
iLiketoSnipe    
Nodlied FRAYDO  
ChopBam    
Shade939    
Killing_You Killing_You  
Category 5 Hurricane    
FRAYDO   Nodlied

42 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Because Scum would't want to hide whatever item they took from the vault so nobody would know it was in game, and you were clearly hiding whatever item you took from the Vault. :p

OrangeP47   FRAYDO
iLiketoSnipe    
Nodlied FRAYDO  
ChopBam    
Shade939   Shade939
Killing_You   FRAYDO
Category 5 Hurricane    
FRAYDO   Nodlied

29 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I'm getting a good vibe from FRAYDO. From what little he's put out, it shows that he's here to get some work done, even if he has some fun in the process.

Thanks for the endorsement, pardner. I trust I can count on you for some wholesome scumhunting and not pull any Third-Party shenanigans. Yes?