[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Just now, Shade939 said:

Pointing out how utterly useless his ability is if he's a Town player.

All the other town have to do is get to me first.  Shouldn't be too hard, especially, as I said, NKs tend to go last.  If scum wanted a piece of cake they'd probably have to use a non-nk ability, which might basically make them waste an action doing something mundane.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Not just useless, but UTTERLY USELESS.

Such cold words, Shade. No cake for you.

There's an extremely limited number of situations where if Orange is a Town player you would want to waste an action on him as another Town player to get a random piece of Cake which who knows what those actually do. Instead of using your night action on a Scum player, or a Town player with a better night action...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

There's an extremely limited number of situations where if Orange is a Town player you would want to waste an action on him as another Town player to get a random piece of Cake which who knows what those actually do. Instead of using your night action on a Scum player, or a Town player with a better night action...

I volunteered to be TP or neutral, but I got picked as town :v

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

You know what, you seem like you could use this to make yourself a bit more useful. :p

##Nominate OrangeP47

Like I said, I think being nominated D2 would probably be more useful, but yeah, I'd like to get my hands on some items sooner or later :p