[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, FRAYDO is a natural bad luck magnet, everyone else is luckier by just being around him. :smug:

Is that so? :v

In any case, he's still a heretic. (Should have signed up as the Emperor's Holy Inquisition!)

PLAYER CURRENT VOTE CURRENT NOMINATION
OrangeP47   FRAYDO
iLiketoSnipe    
Nodlied FRAYDO  
TheIrishMan   Category 5 Hurricane
ChopBam    
Shade939   OrangeP47
Killing_You   FRAYDO
Category 5 Hurricane    
FRAYDO iLiketoSnipe Nodlied

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

The poster for Detective Pikachu was released today...

ndAYbJp.jpg

Current theory is that Stan Lee saw this trailer and the moment he heard Deadpool voicing Pikachu he had a heart attack.

Stan Lee will be sorely missed... *takes hat off for respect* To some he was a hero, an icon, and a legend. To me he was better than any hero, he in fact made them! He was able to capture the charm of childhood dreams and aspirations to be better, to be something more, and turned that into something for everyone to look up to. But he also didn't shy away from the flaws that everyone, even heroes, would inevitably have to try and overcome. He taught many of us, indirectly, valuable life lessons but more importantly is how much joy and general fun he brought to the world with his creations, helping making it a little better place. Next CYOR I'm gonna be something Marvel related, remind me in case I forget.

In case anyone was wondering.

D1 9 -1L = 8

N1 8 - 1NK = 7

D2 7 - 1L = 6

N2 6 - 1NK = 5

D3 5 - 1L= 4 Game Ends after Day 3 if there are no protections or other factors and there's 2 Scum.

D1 9 -0L = 9

N1 9 - 1NK = 8

D2 8 - 1L = 7

N2 7 - 1NK = 6

D3 6 - 1L= 5

N3 5 - 1NK = 4 Game Ends after Night 3 if there are no protections or other factors and there's 2 Scum.

Personally, I think I'd prefer No Lynch since all it takes is one protection to extend the game to D4.

##No Lynch

7 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Stan Lee will be sorely missed... *takes hat off for respect* To some he was a hero, and icon, and a legend. To me he was better than any hero, he in fact made them! He was able to capture the charm of childhood dreams and aspirations to be better, to be something more, and turned that into something for everyone to look up to. But he also didn't shy away from the flaws that everyone, even heroes, would inevitably have to try and overcome. He taught many of us, indirectly, valuable life lessons but more importantly is how much joy and general fun he brought to the world with his creations, helping making it a little better place. Next CYOR I'm gonna be something Marvel related, remind me in case I forget.

In case anyone was wondering.

D1 9 -1L = 8

N1 8 - 1NK = 7

D2 7 - 1L = 6

N2 6 - 1NK = 5

D3 5 - 1L= 4 Game Ends after Day 3 if there are no protections or other factors and there's 2 Scum.

D1 9 -0L = 9

N1 9 - 1NK = 8

D2 8 - 1L = 7

N2 7 - 1NK = 6

D3 6 - 1L= 5

N3 5 - 1NK = 4 Game Ends after Night 3 if there are no protections or other factors and there's 2 Scum.

Personally, I think I'd prefer No Lynch since all it takes is one protection to extend the game to D4.

##No Lynch

That's also assuming that we don't have any TP or Neutral roles in game, if we do then game could actually end as early as N2 with two Mafia members.

##No Lynch

OrangeP47   FRAYDO
iLiketoSnipe    
Nodlied FRAYDO  
TheIrishMan NoLynch Category 5 Hurricane
ChopBam    
Shade939 NoLynch OrangeP47
Killing_You   FRAYDO
Category 5 Hurricane    

Forgot about this for a while:

@Nodlied, FRAYDO cannot be voted because he's simply too cool!

OrangeP47   FRAYDO
iLiketoSnipe    
Nodlied    
ChopBam    
Killing_You   FRAYDO
Category 5 Hurricane    

Just now, Jeod said:

Forgot about this for a while:

@Nodlied, FRAYDO cannot be voted because he's simply too cool!

OrangeP47   FRAYDO
iLiketoSnipe    
Nodlied    
ChopBam    
Killing_You   FRAYDO
Category 5 Hurricane    

You fucking what m8?

LOW EFFORT READS

I think it's kind of weird that Shade seemed a bit quieter but got louder when he was targeted just a little bit.

Orange's ability is also really suspicious. It seems like bait to get people to visit him. Don't forget... THE CAKE IS A LIE!

And I'm wondering if Fraydo is third party or neutral. I don't think scum would be completely untargetable for a lynch.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

LOW EFFORT READS

I think it's kind of weird that Shade seemed a bit quieter but got louder when he was targeted just a little bit.

Orange's ability is also really suspicious. It seems like bait to get people to visit him. Don't forget... THE CAKE IS A LIE!

And I'm wondering if Fraydo is third party or neutral. I don't think scum would be completely untargetable for a lynch.

I'm just using the portal icon because it's convienent, memes aside.

A shade started going off his rocker as soon as I started offering up cake.

Remember there are no early hammers.

OrangeP47 NoLynch FRAYDO
iLiketoSnipe    
Nodlied    
ChopBam NoLynch  
Killing_You   FRAYDO
Category 5 Hurricane