[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I doubt someone who's specifically an item thief would also convert items, at least without one turn cooldown or something.  That also seems like it'd be more of the purview of the GM rather than a player.

If someone stole an item that makes them unlynchable, then later stole a form of BP, then later they stole a gun...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

If someone stole an item that makes them unlynchable, then later stole a form of BP, then later they stole a gun...

It'd still be the GM imposing restrictions not the player.  If the restrictions are also that harsh, then there's no point in stealing anything.  If there is an item thief, we have to assume there's *some* utility in actually using the role.

It'd still be the GM imposing restrictions not the player.  If the restrictions are also that harsh, then there's no point in stealing anything.  If there is an item thief, we have to assume there's *some* utility in actually using the role.

Like, a Town player no longer having access to their items? :p That'd be a very efficient Scum Role blocker variation for this game.

CvC Reminder:

PLAYER CURRENT VOTE CURRENT NOMINATION
OrangeP47 NoLynch OrangeP47
iLiketoSnipe NoLynch Category 5 Hurricane
Nodlied   OrangeP47
TheIrishMan NoLynch Category 5 Hurricane
ChopBam NoLynch FRAYDO
Shade939 NoLynch OrangeP47
Killing_You   FRAYDO
Category 5 Hurricane    
FRAYDO iLiketoSnipe FRAYDO

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I'm sure items can also be acquired quite naturally by a player's death, followed by a visit by another player to the vault.

I think the point is, if a player is lynchproof, the chances of them dying go down, hence that route is not as likely.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

At the same time I also don't see the point on nominating the player who is as of now most likely to die, and I'm interested in how OrangeP47 became a counter wagon. Right now I don't think either of these people should be nominated.

At the same time I also don't see the point on nominating the player who is as of now most likely to die, and I'm interested in how OrangeP47 became a counter wagon. Right now I don't think either of these people should be nominated.

To be fair, the question isn't so much who shouldn't be nominated as it is who should be nominated.

iLiketoSnipe NoLynch Category 5 Hurricane
Nodlied   OrangeP47
TheIrishMan NoLynch TheIrishMan
ChopBam NoLynch FRAYDO
Killing_You   FRAYDO
Category 5 Hurricane    

##vote NoLynch 

Does seem to be the best option. I'm a little disappointed we didn't get much before going that route, but I guess we've all learned the meta by now.

I think I'm most comfortable with TheIrishman and iLiketoSnipe so far, though I have to admit I've been barely paying attention to the game and had to be reminded that today was hammer. I have slight suspicious reads on Shade and OrangeP47.

##nominate TheIrishman

iLiketoSnipe NoLynch TheIrishMan
Nodlied   OrangeP47
TheIrishMan NoLynch TheIrishMan
ChopBam NoLynch FRAYDO
Killing_You   FRAYDO
Category 5 Hurricane NoLynch TheIrishMan

People being suspicious of me is just the default state of being :p

I'd kind of like ILTS to be picked over Irish.  His claim that he can "do something about all the items" seems towny to me, whereas Irish is just a null.

tumblr_oqqhr5I3uM1rd5uoqo1_r1_250.gif

Hey, you can't do that! You aren't allowed to make posts I totally agree with!

tumblr_oqqhr5I3uM1rd5uoqo1_r1_250.gif

Hey, you can't do that! You aren't allowed to make posts I totally agree with!

Like I said earlier, I don't necessarily care to be nominated D1.  If ILTS is a nice compromise candidate, I'll go in on it.

##Nominate ILTS

Also, you do realize we can pass items to each other, so I call putting a player a game with a cap on how many items they hold, is far from necessary making them town.

Also interpreted as "everyone is scum except for me".

Well+its+true+_940c68e8a5ab03758d4504776

Also, you do realize we can pass items to each other, so I call putting a player a game with a cap on how many items they hold, is far from necessary making them town.

Look at the size of that ASSumption on this guy!

Really though Shade, if you have an alternative, just put it forward, we're short on time now.

Look at the size of that ASSumption on this guy!

Really though Shade, if you have an alternative, just put it forward, we're short on time now.

I'm going to pre-empt his upcomming proposal and ##Nominate Shade.