AZ's YouTube Videos (skorvion.com)

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

Once more a very good video! I enjoyed the watch!

Thanks! I appreciate the input as always!

42 minutes ago, moonsense715 said:

Ah yeah excuse me. I watched it as well just didn't write anything, it was pretty good. Well done AZ!

Thank you kindly good sir!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/3/2022 at 7:06 AM, AZ-Stalker said:

A discussion starter on tactful game design, with an example of a strange bit of audio feedback.

"We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!" "We've got the rockets!"

Sometimes it is just a tad bit too much :aaa:

8 hours ago, Einstein said:

"We've got the rockets!"

Just had some C&C3 flashbacks due to this. I almost forgot about that voice line spam. But yeah, some tact would be great in these cases. Unfortunately, it's often not something that's prioritized. Brings me out of the experience a bunch to hear happen, but eh, such is life I guess. I'm surprised people accept it as normal so much. A massive offender here is also Emperor: Battle For Dune's group voice lines going YES? AT ONCE AT ONCE AT ONCE AT ONCE YES? AT ONCE.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...