BS AT-GUN 100MM

Motherland

So that vehicle is broken, as in, when you deploy it so the cannon extends from the vehicle, it still doesn't get any ammo at all, effectively making it a waste of cash. Are there any plans to get rid of it and put some other vehicle in place instead? Like the Osa, AKA the 6-wheeled AA launcher we could see in the screenshots in IA news page?

Hi Motherland, I am aware of the BS-3 vehicle gun is broken as deploy is not working atm. It will be rectify soon.

The vehicle in the purchase terminal in the current game what you are looking it as close to my finalize version of how I want to portray nod and gdi vehicle units are, for naval and aircraft vehicles are will be a seperate terminal for them self as Renegade has a ceiling limit of 40x2 vehicle per team.

Osa rocket boat and the 6 wheeled AA which is SA-8 Gecko is in still development in IA testing server. They will be include for Nod to counter GDI Mim-72 Chaparral.

EDITED : Do note that the next build is estimated at 5-7 weeks time, sometimes if i found a major issue i would delay it. Stay tune. :)