Banned from Interim Apex Renegade

Ivan275

Thank you whoever did whatever you did, I can play again.

Not sure what happened, played renegade fine 2 days ago, tried to join yesterday and get a you have been banned, try harder and change name next time or go hack in the campaign. Just wondering what I was banned for and what I can do to reverse it?

Edited by Ivan275
Fixed

Ivan275 & ghostSWT are mine the rest are not.

I had issues with logging in into Westwood Online and/or the server list not being displayed, and I may have tried a few "authorized" keys / CD keys that I got from zunnie way way way back in the day for Renegade. Ended up using RenList instead.

I wonder if my names got banned due to using the same key as someone who cheated? IP ban? Username ban? Key ban?

Can I resolve the ban by using the real/original CD key for the game that I still have? Should I uninstall and reinstall with the real key and change my name? Can I still use my Ivan275 name? Or just find a different server to play on? But I do like the Interim Apex Server.

If you reinstall the TT scripts installer it should ask you to input a serial number. 

The other way you can resolve this is to install the Interim Apex client from the w3dhub launcher and play with that. This won't have the serial number linked to it. You should be able to play with Ivan275 as long as that name itself wasn't banned. Its probably kicking you due to the serial rather than the name. 

• 1 month later...