New music inside C&C Series Remastered?

GraYaSDF

New music inside C&C Series Remastered?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need GraYaSDF's tracks remixed/remaked by Frank Klepacki?

• Yes, and I also wish to hear new ones from Frank Klepacki himself too!
    • Only melodies written by Frank Klepacki.
    • No, I am happy with what Frank Klepacki already did for C&C...

I suggested to Frank Klepacki to add something new into remastered C&C-games if there will be any chance and if EA allow it. What do you think, guys, can I, mmm... collaborate with Frank at some point? You already heard what I did for the series, so I don't need to mention all tracks here. You can also join the conversation on EA-forums too: https://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-The-Ultimate-Collection/Suggesting-new-tracks-for-C-amp-C-Series-Remastered-what-do-you/m-p/7172962

https://soundcloud.com/user-193337613/universe-at-alert (W3D Hub cannot recognize SoundCloud link, sorry about that)

Well, I am not a professional musician, that's why I am talking about that person who can make it even better. And that person is of course Frank.

wow well I've only seen one person who said not to mess with the music and I said have faith brother but  since it is a remaster I would love to see some remasterd music or tweaked if you will because it wont feel like a full remaster to me at least without new music and I dont wonna feel like I'm playing an old game I want to feel like I'm playing a game that is and endless classic witch C&C basicly is its a never aging classic that never gets old but hey at least EA is looking to give us somthing since tib twilight but it kinda flopped out on its stuff and it kinda looked as if they were shying away from c&c for a very long time but nope there coming back with remasters and maybe they'll make a c&c remastered anniversary collection or somthing like that and hey maybe they will add new missions more lore to the games and maybe some units that never came into the games hope fully I just hope they will do a remaster ra2 and ra2 Yuri

• 1 month later...