Ban Complaint

Timeeeey

I couldnt find a bann/mute section so there for am pasting it here. Ecuse me if its in-appropriate.

I have been muted for telling the admin my structures did not team hamper.

I build bridges nexto bar to make a road around the base above the wall to defend from. Many times i created this without making the bridge as base lvl intersect with bar.

This time i did not prevent it because i had already tested if it hinders any Barracks spawners in any way. It did not. There for i took the quicker root to getting a ''highway'' road up.

Sadly a moderator named: ROZPIERDALATOR (whos also eager to afk kick without checking trough pms, amongst other things ive heard.)  Sadly he muted me after he told me with an AFK kick : Kicked for th go consider your mistakes. I rejoined and told him in all chat i did not team hamper and checked it it hinderred new Barracks spawner in any way. And that it did not.

After showing him this correction about '' theam hamper'' / (th)  In all chat he mtued me for.... defending myself or something.

He clearly is a bad moderator for multiple reasons. Aside from this i (may be ahrd to believe) But i valleu my name Timeeeeey.

Please unmute me under that name ingame , Thank you for your time. Btw it might be handy to add a Bann / mute section.

If you need records of the moment in question im able to provide.

1. wrong section, dont spam the forum, its topic where you can place screenshots
2. go cry somewhere else, dont troll members of forum and dont TH so you not receive a qkick from me, it's as simple as that.
3. TL;DR https://zippy.gfycat.com/WelcomeGloriousIrishredandwhitesetter.webm

Edited by TemporaryName

1. I apologized for that while there isnt any right position for me to paste it in, Apologizing for short commings that are not mine.

2. Your full of ''non sense'' Never team hampered infact you team hampered me. (as we both know), you didnt even qkick me untill i told you what i was doing. You muted me when i told you i tested my concepts and i left the next map. << this guy...

3. your full of ''non sense''

4. Not getting more immature over your  ''non sense''

Edited by Timeeeey

note: posts were moved by forum moderator

I have been muted for telling the admin my structures did not team hamper.

im not the admin.

I build bridges nexto bar to make a road around the base above the wall to defend from. Many times i created this without making the bridge as base lvl intersect with bar.

This time i did not prevent it because i had already tested if it hinders any Barracks spawners in any way. It did not. There for i took the quicker root to getting a ''highway'' road up.

translate: you waste time for building useless expensieve bridges (which affects on vehicle limit) while agt was about to die. you didnt care about friendly base because you were busy with blocking place near to bar/agt and PT so players cant refill properly and walk.
you actively reduced the team's morale by showing that you dont give a single fuck about our base also by excessive spamming AFFIRMATIVE after agt died which seriously triggered me.

you crossed the red line when you again excessively spammed AFFIRMATIVE after barracks died which triggered me to the max so i (only) qkicked you.

then you came back, started trolling me and crying to start a shitstorm on public chat so i muted you.

after this you clearly proved that talking shit on chat is more important for you than defending the base-you didnt DO SHIT for 20 minutes while your base was about to die.
i have all informations in log+i recorded whole game.

whos also eager to afk kick without checking trough pms, amongst other things ive heard

i remember that qkick, you were hiding in airstrip, previousky you asked me of song from mt.pass in PM, in the next day i told you the name of the song because im helpful until someone make me mad.
you were afk so i qkicked you, whats wrong with it? its my job, i saw you in airstrip and after few minutes after i died and spawn in airstrip you still stand in the same place as a soldier. you didnt lose your fancy character or weapons so whats the problem? there is no need to to cry. In that match I qkicked you, you obviously knew why, then you join again and thats all-end of story.

its funny that you see problem in me because i rightly qkicked you for afk BUT you dont see any problems in fact that you were completely idle from the beggining. similiar with TH

ps, renegade=serious business