Any good news coming in the coming weeks?

Hee

Hi Hee,

Thank you for taking interest in the game and testing out the newer build which is on Interim Apex Test Server.

The new build will be rolling out roughly about 3 weeks from now if all goes according to plan and hopefully, nothing disastrous happen during the transition between the current to the next build.

The next build will emphasis more on naval warfare,.

• 8 New ships to replace the aging renegade fleet. 4 for each faction ( Excluding Forgotten )
  • 3 new boats ( Excluding Forgotten )
  • Half a dozen of new vehicles.
  • Remodel a lot of existing vehicle to bring it up the standard visual quality of E series ( epsilon )
  • Remodel and add new V-TOL vehicles.
  • Massively re-balance the unit firepower with the new formula i wrote :- HE, HESH, HEAT, HEFI-T, AP, APDS, APCR, AP-T, API-T, and etc
  • Infinite Isle has been retouch.
  • Winter Assault has been entirely overhaul.
  • New forgotten war factory as a neutral vehicle production facility. Include 4 variants of vehicle.
  • 3 new sentries. 2 Machine Gun variant and 1 anti-air ( can be control manually or ai )
  • Dynamic tiberium field can be depleted
  • Forgotten, GDI and Nod has a utility to build in depleted tiberium field to accelerate the growth of tiberium ( something like C&C 3 scrin growth accelerator. )

But there are still a lot to do such :-

• Vehicle firepower upgrade at command center
  • Aircraft weapon tweaking.
  • Barriers health
  • Bangalore torpedo to blow up barriers.
  • Vehicle "exit" transition require a massive overhaul and currently only applied to 2 vehicles so far.
  • Custom items and support kit ( to be plan )
  • Require some tweaking on the armor stats to sync properly with the damage by the new formula.

After the initial release, there will be follow by a few patch, mostly hot-fix or something game breaking. By roughly end of January 2019 the patch will be complete and I will probably see when I will roll out the next build

I am excited to hear of all of these changes just three questions...

Any upgrade to Hesco’s? Since they’re no longer on the server since they take a long time to destroy and have high health... I was hoping they’d be updated to be weak to fire/burn damage, tiberium, and/or shock damage, so they won’t be used to seal off tunnels.

will Infinite Isle’s GDI blue Tiberium field get a tune up?

lastly instead of scaling ladders, maybe ramps? (Alternative to jumping)

On 11/25/2018 at 2:57 AM, Raptor29aa said:

I am excited to hear of all of these changes just three questions...

Any upgrade to Hesco’s? Since they’re no longer on the server since they take a long time to destroy and have high health... I was hoping they’d be updated to be weak to fire/burn damage, tiberium, and/or shock damage, so they won’t be used to seal off tunnels.

will Infinite Isle’s GDI blue Tiberium field get a tune up?

lastly instead of scaling ladders, maybe ramps? (Alternative to jumping)

Hello Raptor29aa

Hesco barrier has been overhaul, i have accidentally made a mistake in the current build and for the upcoming build it has been revamp as their health was a different armor settings. That is why is hard to kill.

Infiinite Isle GDI Blue Tiberium is still there what do you mean by get a tune up?

Well I did thought of ramps but if you stack ramps you can allow vehicles to get up, although they are fragile and require a lot of work to get vehicles across the map but you cannot never stop a player from his dedication to make ramps for vehicles. ( I know is kinda like Fortnite wooden ramps, 🤣 later people call me i am copying fortnite. )

On 11/25/2018 at 10:34 PM, Kaskins said:

Hello Raptor29aa

...Infiinite Isle GDI Blue Tiberium is still there what do you mean by get a tune up?...

I was thinking maybe a few rocks or trees for cover so it doesn’t feel like a large rock open rock... maybe a slope on one side to drive up onto. If not that is fine, it just felt exposed.

lastly, I agree stairs are better than ramp because any ramp slope a vehicle can climb. (And personally I am tired of seeing random GDI bridges all over the base.)