[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

That's the thing, not only do we not know who is hit at M12, we ALSO don't know who fired.

What are the chances that the Cruiser could fire at night? (Or perhaps it is a deptcharge attack.)

Just now, Nodlied said:

What are the chances that the Cruiser could fire at night? (Or perhaps it is a deptcharge attack.)

I'd bet on night firing, but as for wagering on if that's actually what did it, I don't think we can say.  The fact that nobody has spoken up about it *at all* leads me to believe someone shifty is involved on at least one end of that transaction (and scum on scum fire is unlikely, as previously discussed)

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Probably extremely high, since it seems like that unit is only added in we had close to twelve players.

And I went over how the Cruiser being capable of firing at night would serve as a counter to the airfield.

1 hour ago, VERTi60 said:

OeRmdY7.png

On another note, does anyone else find it odd where these cross shaped pates are appearing on the map? As in, they are avoiding any claimed or detected player locations and are being focused on new areas of the map instead?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

On another note, does anyone else find it odd where these cross shaped pates are appearing on the map? As in, they are avoiding any claimed or detected player locations and are being focused on new areas of the map instead?

Well to be fair too, at least they're not going after the known land.

Just now, Shade939 said:

There are ways to avoid the Depth Charge.

All though, let me ask where you where would you choose to scout if you were using that ability as a Town player?

There are ways to avoid the Depth Charge eh?  In my PM (which I've read carefully now), it explicitly says submerging does not block the depth charge.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

There are ways to avoid the Depth Charge eh?  In my PM (which I've read carefully now), it explicitly says submerging does not block the depth charge.

There should be at least two known ways.

1. Sub-Pen

2. Being on land.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think if KY (that's who claimed that spot?) had been sub penned he'd have let us know, and it's not land, so...

You're out of your gourd, it's the spy plane.  While maybe there could have been better spots, those are valid spots to hit. 

Could you use your ability the first night?

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I feel like detected on land would be land but with the yellow outline.  The legend is just concise.

That would differentiate between detected land and detected ocean still, and reveal unit/weapon types.

So no, no it wouldn't be that easy.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

If shooting a tile won't reveal the unit type in it, then I don't scouting that tile is going to do so either.

I think the difference between land and sea would be shown though.  Unless you have a rule saying it won't, I'm not going to follow your logic on the matter.