[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

On 12/11/2018 at 3:15 PM, VERTi60 said:

:soviet: Players alive/end day CVC

Time Left:
No time left

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted TheIrishman
FRAYDO voted OrangeP47
JackoDerp voted TheIrishman
Jeod voted Category 5 Hurricane
Killing You voted nobody
Nodlied voted Voe
OrangeP47 voted Voe
Shade939 voted TheIrishman
Voe voted OrangeP47

8/11 votes casted so far
TheIrishman has the most votes - 3

Here's a new possible angle to consider: who was JackoDerp trying to save by breaking the tie with that last-minute vote on TheIrishman? Voe or OrangeP47?

On 12/14/2018 at 5:07 PM, VERTi60 said:

Players alive/end day CVC

Time Left:
No time left

CVC:
Alstar voted JackoDerp
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted Shade939
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted Shade939
Killing You voted JackoDerp
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted JackoDerp
Shade939 voted JackoDerp
Voe voted JackoDerp

7/10 votes casted so far
JackoDerp has the most votes - 5

One problem though.

Just now, ChopBam said:

It seemed like a pretty overwhelming case and vote to me. That's why I felt comfortable voting differently. 

Based on when they voted, I would go with Voe to be the more likely of the pair to be Town. But that's mainly because he didn't change his vote on JackoDerp and I doubt he'd basically leave a vote on a Scum teammate before going AFK.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Given how Voe just doesn't give a fuck and how poor of a job Jack did explaining himself or even trying to get himself off the hook in the closing hours, I'm not sure about that.

He would have been sabotaging his own objective in that case, which would definitely throw me off if he did do that.

On 12/14/2018 at 5:31 AM, Voe said:

I thought about it a little bit and since NKs can target submerged subs anyway, i guess i can reveal a bit more info about me.

I was moved into proximity of land. A sub next to a land tile cannot submerge. As far as i can see there is no way for me to use any night actions any more, and the only thing i can really do is keep shooting during daytime. Additionally, my PM mentions me detecting another unit in close proximity.

Now, the question is whether it's a land or a water unit. And, if it's a land unit, what are the odds it's the possible chronosphere? Do soviets have any land units/buildings?

Based on this claim, whoever the Sub Pen is can confirm whether Voe is telling the truth.

I have to say, the one thing that leads me away from that case is that I think Jack may also have told us how the Chronoshifting works, since he said with little evidence that the end result of the shift is random, which would explain why Voe didn't wind up shifted to the known land tile. Still wouldn't explain why Voe was the target.

Let's also not forget that I left an AFK vote on my teammate back in Warhammer. It almost cleared me, until I slipped up later. Also, Voe tends to be a power player in games that he plays. He's unusually quiet this round.

My only concern is how he reacted to being moved (which is still a bit of a mystery), which seemed more town to me. That's actually a bit of a hole in this case. However, since we haven't had a Sub Pen claim to back it up, it's still up in the air.