[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

Unfortunately, while we can't really "investigate" that he's the plane, I don't think the claim itself really opens itself up to a counter, as scum wouldn't claim something like that that could be easily countered if lying.  Then we'd be down to a 50/50 lynch today and I don't think scum would gambit that at this stage.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Unfortunately, while we can't really "investigate" that he's the plane, I don't think the claim itself really opens itself up to a counter, as scum wouldn't claim something like that that could be easily countered if lying.  Then we'd be down to a 50/50 lynch today and I don't think scum would gambit that at this stage.

Points at the map.

Well, if we don't have any counter claims, then we're safe to assume that Fraydo is the Spy plane. Easy as that.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

He can prove himself by calling out where he’ll investigate tonight.

I suppose it wouldn't make sense for there to be a two-man team to fake it, so I suppose we can allow that luxury.  However, I already believe FRAYDO, so it doesn't matter much to me.

I’ll do y’all one better, since the Gunboat can scout as well.

K11. Take your shot. If you can only hit naval targets, you will miss. If you’re scum and want to aim your anti-air at me, here’s your chance.

Go on, then.

4BD37140-0825-4B90-9EE1-3A99080CC3C5.jpeg

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I’ll do y’all one better, since the Gunboat can scout as well.

K11. Take your shot. If you can only hit naval targets, you will miss. If you’re scum and want to aim your anti-air at me, here’s your chance.

Go on, then.

4BD37140-0825-4B90-9EE1-3A99080CC3C5.jpeg

You just stole my plan. :v

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Interesting. You could have waited for more of a consensus, though you only heard out one person.

When Nodlied tells me to do something, I do it :p

That and upon second thought I'd rather confirm myself than wait for people to muddle it up.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Interesting. You could have waited for more of a consensus, though you only heard out one person.

Eliminating people from the suspect list is always helpful. I've written down the known/my suspected roles for about 6 players by now. And, if I'm correct, it'll greatly lower the suspect pool.

That and upon second thought I'd rather confirm myself than wait for people to muddle it up.

Eliminating you as a suspect always helps. Also, I'm not a commander. :v Don't take my words as order.

44 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

##vote FRAYDO

[Vote Counted] Killing You voted FRAYDO to be lynched!

23 minutes ago, Jeod said:

##vote chopbam

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted ChopBam to be lynched!

22 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

##vote ChopBam

[Vote Counted] Killing You voted ChopBam to be lynched!

16 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

##shoot K11

iVmKAJU.png

Time Left:
1 day(s), 2  hour(s), 38 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted FRAYDO
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted ChopBam
Killing You voted ChopBam
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Voe voted ChopBam

4/10 votes casted so far
ChopBam has the most votes - 3

34 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Sounds like something a Gunboat looking to quickly clear himself before anyone else jumps on the shot would say.

373A092F-A786-4F99-9C2C-2912E31B1C48.jpeg

##vote OrangeP47

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Sounds like something a Gunboat looking to quickly clear himself before anyone else jumps on the shot would say.

373A092F-A786-4F99-9C2C-2912E31B1C48.jpeg

##vote OrangeP47

Except the fact that I've already been submerge tested too.  Also, if I actually was a gunboat, hit you, and destroyed you, that would have been an incredibly stupid thing for me to do outing myself.

Orange was detected at C2 as collateral. One could argue that since he wasn't detected while submerged but as collateral, he isn't cleared as an attack sub. However, I don't think he's the best target for the day. KY's case on ChopBam is still the strongest lead.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Orange was detected at C2 as collateral. One could argue that since he wasn't detected while submerged but as collateral, he isn't cleared as an attack sub. However, I don't think he's the best target for the day. KY's case on ChopBam is still the strongest lead.

I wasn't detected as collateral, what are you talking about?

10 minutes ago, Voe said:

Wow, ok. I like this development.

However, shouldnt K11 be revealed as a unit spot?

IIRC no. According to N0, a ''No hit'' will not be shown as a hit/detected spot.