[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

So, what exactly was proven here anyone?

Nothing really, but it heightened the chances of Orange being an attack sub and Fraydo speaking the truth. (The entire ordeal did that.)

I do wonder where Choppy is to defend himself.

3 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Nothing really, but it heightened the chances of Orange being an attack sub and Fraydo speaking the truth. (The entire ordeal did that.)

I do wonder where Choppy is to defend himself.

No, the only things Fraydo's scheme did was reveal an empty tile on the map where a unit could have been...

9 hours ago, Voe said:

I came into the thread to make a post on how i think Jacko was covering for Orange and I'll ##vote Orange now, but I see you guys have decided he was doing it for me instead (lol).

I'm N14:O14. No clue who's just been shot.

Which part is on land?

11 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Which part is on land?

Neither, as far as i understand. All i know is that I'm "too close to ground" to submerge.

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

##vote OrangeP47

[Vote Counted] FRAYDO voted OrangeP47 to be lynched!

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

##unvote

[Vote Cancel] FRAYDO cancelled his/her vote on OrangeP47!

Time Left:
1 day(s), 0  hour(s), 57 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted FRAYDO
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted ChopBam
Killing You voted ChopBam
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Voe voted ChopBam

4/10 votes casted so far
ChopBam has the most votes - 3

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

I wasn't detected as collateral, what are you talking about?

You weren't fired on, your space was detected as a result of JackoDerp being lynched. Therefore, you cannot be proven an attack sub via detection alone.

Just now, Jeod said:

You weren't fired on, your space was detected as a result of JackoDerp being lynched. Therefore, you cannot be proven an attack sub via detection alone.

Go back and check.  My space WAS fired on, way before Jackoderp was revealed.  The detection came simply because it was night time and my submerge wore off.

Hrm, looking at the phrasing of the Spy Plane role and the unit chart on Page 1, I believe it's possible that the Spy Plane is an NPC as well, with the coordinates randomized. This is easily verifiable, we simply ask FRAYDO to target a specific coordinate tonight.

2 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Also ##unvote

[Vote Cancel] ChopBam cancelled his/her vote on FRAYDO!

Time Left:
0 day(s), 12  hour(s), 12 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted ChopBam
Killing You voted ChopBam
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Voe voted ChopBam

3/10 votes casted so far
ChopBam has the most votes - 3

We have one scum out of the game. KY's made a solid reasonable case on ChopBam. ChopBam's response to this is a cryptic "lol lynching me is bad" rebuttal with no follow-up explanation. With the spy plane claimed, if he were the sub pen he would probably have claimed as such in the same post. Instead he's buying time.

Just now, Jeod said:

We have one scum out of the game. KY's made a solid reasonable case on ChopBam. ChopBam's response to this is a cryptic "lol lynching me is bad" rebuttal with no follow-up explanation. With the spy plane claimed, if he were the sub pen he would probably have claimed as such in the same post. Instead he's buying time.

I'm not disagreeing.  I just have a history of getting Chop wrong though so I'm allowing for the possibility.  The AtE without any substance rubbed me the wrong way too.

16 hours ago, Jeod said:

Then we have confirmation of a missile sub and the spy plane. Nobody has claimed M12 so far though, so I highly suspect it's a scumboat.

You forgot about the fact that M12 was hit during the night. Only a depthcharge (or another Allied unit?) and the Missile Sub can fire at night. Considering that none of our missile subs have claimed to have fired, I'm pretty damn sure that M12 got hit by the depthcharge. :v

Just now, Nodlied said:

You forgot about the fact that M12 was hit during the night. Only a depthcharge (or another Allied unit?) and the Missile Sub can fire at night. Considering that none of our missile subs have claimed to have fired, I'm pretty damn sure that M12 got hit by the depthcharge. :v

I'm thinking the depth charge does more than 1 damage, though, if it's AoE, maybe only one square of that unit was in range.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm thinking the depth charge does more than 1 damage, though, if it's AoE, maybe only one square of that unit was in range.

It's possible. Fact still stands that our Missile Subs haven't claimed a night fire yet. If they were responsible for the shot, you'd think that they'd be a bit more agressive about it.

Just now, Nodlied said:

It's possible. Fact still stands that our Missile Subs haven't claimed a night fire yet. If they were responsible for the shot, you'd think that they'd be a bit more agressive about it.

The thing about Depth Charges is, if it's supposed to be a NK, just having a single, solitary extra shot at night would be really, really lame.  Given the number of players in the game, it would take forever to finish the game as well.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

The thing about Depth Charges is, if it's supposed to be a NK, just having a single, solitary extra shot at night would be really, really lame.  Given the number of players in the game, it would take forever to finish the game as well.

Another thing I just thought off, what if the Cruiser could fire at night just like the Missile Subs can? That might also explain the hit on M12. But in that case: what happened to the depth charge?

Just now, Nodlied said:

Another thing I just thought off, what if the Cruiser could fire at night just like the Missile Subs can? That might also explain the hit on M12. But in that case: what happened to the depth charge?

Well given our lack of NK, and even if we attribute that hit to the Depth Charge, that's only 1 night accounted for, so something has to be up with the Depth Charge either way really...

It could have been a shot by Jack though I guess. Still leaves a mystery of why whoever got hit hasn't spoken up though.  The whole thing is still fishy and probably needs more attention.