[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

##Vote JackoDerp

[Vote Counted] OrangeP47 voted JackoDerp to be lynched!

Time Left:
0 day(s), 0  hour(s), 59 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
JackoDerp voted Shade939
Jeod voted Shade939
Killing You voted JackoDerp
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted JackoDerp
Shade939 voted JackoDerp
Voe voted JackoDerp

6/11 votes casted so far
JackoDerp has the most votes - 4

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Typically you don't even want to be at hammer -1 though, or else somebody can do a drive by.

All an early hammer does is end the votes for the day by the way, the phase still continues since multiple players have the shoot action though which they could use.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

All an early hammer does is end the votes for the day by the way, the phase still continues since multiple players have the shoot action though which they could use.

Ending the votes early is typically at the very least, rude :p

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, I kinda wish there was more time in the day phase so we could push the inactive players more.

Honestly, given how big we think the scum team is, one of them almost HAS to be scum.  I certainly don't have 3 scum reads on active players, and it doesn't sound like anyone else does either.

I am back, after yet another stupid shift. Sorry, i just end up working at least 10h per day 7 days a week 😕

image.thumb.png.a91b1ad9323f3acf311c6a2b77685e67.png

I personally think that case on jacko is just way too strong at this point. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt because it's his first time and pressure here is too big, but considering the circumstances, guess it had to be done.

##vote JackoDerp

Shade, since something ticks me about you, if Jacko flips town, i swear i will do everything to call down migs on you.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

It's between Jacko and Shade at this point. I agree with the rest of you about Jacko, but he's got plenty of votes already and I'm going to

##vote Shade939

so it's on paper, and because I need to get my vote in.

Noted, once more you have changed your vote in relation to Jackoderp.

3 minutes ago, Alstar said:

##vote JackoDerp

[Vote Counted] Alstar voted JackoDerp to be lynched!

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

##vote Shade939

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted Shade939 to be lynched!

Time Left:
0 day(s), 0  hour(s), 30 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted JackoDerp
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted Shade939
FRAYDO voted nobody
JackoDerp voted Shade939
Jeod voted Shade939
Killing You voted JackoDerp
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted JackoDerp
Shade939 voted JackoDerp
Voe voted JackoDerp

8/11 votes casted so far
JackoDerp has the most votes - 5

29 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Typically you don't even want to be at hammer -1 though, or else somebody can do a drive by.

If Shade-JackoDerp is town-town, this would be the time for scum to pile on to an alternate to distance themselves from town-flip, while also setting up tomorrow's mislynch.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

If Shade-JackoDerp is town-town, this would be the time for scum to pile on to an alternate to distance themselves from town-flip, while also setting up tomorrow's mislynch.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that Jack might be teamed with Shade. More on that later (as in, if Jack flips scum, I'll look into it more)

10 minutes ago, Alstar said:

I am back, after yet another stupid shift. Sorry, i just end up working at least 10h per day 7 days a week 😕

image.thumb.png.a91b1ad9323f3acf311c6a2b77685e67.png

I personally think that case on jacko is just way too strong at this point. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt because it's his first time and pressure here is too big, but considering the circumstances, guess it had to be done.

##vote JackoDerp

Shade, since something ticks me about you, if Jacko flips town, i swear i will do everything to call down migs on you.

7 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Noted, once more you have changed your vote in relation to Jackoderp.

Last time it was to vote against him, this time it was to vote away from him. So does your note say that I'm on a team with him, or on a team against him?

Just now, ChopBam said:

Last time it was to vote against him, this time it was to vote away from him. So does your note say that I'm on a team with him, or on a team against him? 

You changed your vote after his vote forced a guaranteed lynch on Irish, and you already said what your current vote is doing.

Overall, when you have multiple players accusing me of various things at the same time, it's probably not because they know my alignment and are on a team with me...