[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

##vote Alstar

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted Alstar to be lynched!

55 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote Category 5 Hurricane

[Vote Counted] Shade939 voted Category 5 Hurricane to be lynched!

Time Left:
0 day(s), 4  hour(s), 17 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted Alstar
Killing You voted ChopBam
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Shade939 voted Category 5 Hurricane
Voe voted ChopBam

4/10 votes casted so far
ChopBam has the most votes - 2

I am not the Sub Pen. I was saying that I don't think the Sub Pen moves targets because it wouldn't make sense that it did, and I was tying Voe supposedly being beached to that argument because Voe is the only person known to move, meaning the Sub Pen beaches units. That makes no sense.

Speaking of Voe, and because we apparently have outed all our important units, I'm now going to test Voe's coordinates.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Also, because Shade has fished for my relative position to Voe multiple times now:

##vote Shade939

lol

But seriously, Jack was going in on him hard.  Fishing is just what Shade does.  Or have you considered that?

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

I'm not sure how much I believe Chop's claim, to be honest. I also noticed Cat5 softing earlier, so we'll have to wait and see if he CCs later.

Alstar's silence is definitely troubling. He has yet to show any initiative of his own.

I can't really get a read on Nodlied. 

It would certainly be easiest if today's mislynch was the sub pen, then scum could spend their nightkill on somebody else. Is that what you're trying to do?

9 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Also, because Shade has fished for my relative position to Voe multiple times now:

##vote Shade939

Why so defensive? I believe the main thing I’ve done is pointed out the futility of your test since you haven’t eliminated enough variables from it to prove anything.

Right now I'm seeing no counterclaims. Anybody who's fired a weapon can't counterclaim me, and if somebody else is the Sub Pen and hasn't directly counterclaimed me yet, they're still trying to keep their role hidden but know internally that I am 100% scum and should be trying to get rid of me any way they can. The only person even getting remotely close to pushing me as scum on that level is killing_you, and we know he's fired a weapon, so he can't be the Sub Pen trying to counter me. I am the Sub Pen. Tonight I will attempt to shelter Voe in order to confirm him or otherwise, but it is likely I will be the one dying.

7 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I'm trying to find scum. I've made my case as to why you're my biggest read. Alstar's next on the list, and I'm slightly suspicious of Cat5, Nodlied, and FRAYDO. Jeod's my only solid town read.

Chopbam claimed sub pen and FRAYDO claimed spy plane.

Just now, ChopBam said:

List of living players who I can see have fired a weapon (let me know if I missed anybody!!!):
Category 5 Hurricane
OrangeP47
Jeod
Nodlied
Voe

So actually I can't find a place where KY fired a weapon if he did.

I have yet to fire. I just haven't felt the need to do so.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Assuming I didn't miss anybody, the only people left who could possibly be the Sub Pen are:

Alstar
Killing You
Shade939

##unvote

I will not lynch the only person claiming to be the subpen. If anyone else is, counterclaim and do it soon.

##vote orange

Just now, Killing_You said:

I'll let you know right now that I'm not the sub pen. I would've CC'd without hesitation if I was.

But I suppose that does rule out a CC chance. Well, on to my next strongest read.

##vote Alstar

I am on board with this, but I'd like to hear from Alstar first.