[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

Just now, ChopBam said:

If you could sort them alphabetically and leave them on the desk in my office, that'd be fine.

Request denied.  Chronologically is the best order.

1)  I've been successfully submerge tested.  Jeod is incorrect, I was not revealed "by collateral".

2)  I voted Jack.  I'll admit I was defending him earlier than that, but only to give him time to tell his side of the story.  His side was severely lacking, so I joined in on him.

3)  I agreed to shoot at FRAYDO to prove I can only hit sea targets.  Though this didn't work because FRAYDO lied, I wouldn't have done this if I was scum because it would have outed me, so it's still a valid test.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

3)  I agreed to shoot at FRAYDO to prove I can only hit sea targets.  Though this didn't work because FRAYDO lied, I wouldn't have done this if I was scum because it would have outed me, so it's still a valid test.

IIRC a ''No hit'' also goes for shots that cannot ''hit'' the unit on said square. But that's what I read from the N0 post.

In any case, Jeod, you wanted to ask me some questions?

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Request denied.  Chronologically is the best order.

1)  I've been successfully submerge tested.  Jeod is incorrect, I was not revealed "by collateral".

2)  I voted Jack.  I'll admit I was defending him earlier than that, but only to give him time to tell his side of the story.  His side was severely lacking, so I joined in on him.

Welp, fair enough.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Well if he's there and I didn't hit him, that still works in my favor :v

Unless he’s pretending to be a Spy Plane and picked some empty tile Scum has scouted already, or was just going to claim he was lying about being there in the first place if you hit something..

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Unless he’s pretending to be a Spy Plane and picked some empty tile Scum has scouted already, or was just going to claim he was lying about being there in the first place if you hit something..

While I'm not going to comment on your latest wild theory, I will say technically it doesn't contradict what I just said, so your "Unless" is superfluous.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

While I'm not going to comment on your latest wild theory, I will say technically it doesn't contradict what I just said, so your "Unless" is superfluous.

I’m going to point out asking somebody to test you by shooting your location doesn’t prove anything unless you actaully die revealing your role in the game.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

##Vote Alstar

[Vote Counted] OrangeP47 voted Alstar to be lynched!

47 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##shoot P14

D3tb7xO.png

45 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote Shade939

[Vote Counted] Category 5 Hurricane voted Shade939 to be lynched!

24 minutes ago, Voe said:

##unvote

##vote orange

[Vote Cancel] Voe cancelled his/her vote on ChopBam!
[Vote Counted] Voe voted OrangeP47 to be lynched!

22 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

##vote Alstar

[Vote Counted] Killing You voted Alstar to be lynched!

Time Left:
0 day(s), 2  hour(s), 21 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted Shade939
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted Alstar
Killing You voted Alstar
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted Alstar
Shade939 voted Category 5 Hurricane
Voe voted OrangeP47

6/10 votes casted so far
Alstar has the most votes - 3

As of now, i have only 3 solid town reads. Jeod, Orange and Voe - Both Jeod and Orange were successfully tested, Offensive Voe is 90% of me a town read. His D2 actions speak for itself. Orange also with massive confidence fired at spot revealed by FRAYDO - maybe knowing he would be unable to hit air? Thats a ballsy move that i approve.

Cat5 seems like he knows something. Whatever it is beneficial for us or not, i do agree with him in something - there is absolutely no way for subpen to move people around, for goddamn sake.

Shade is still on my suspicion list, however a bit less after he pushed the Jacko train. I still suspect him.

FRAYDO is a degenerate, thus scum and should be hammered   claiming spy plane. So far noone is countering that claim, which im inclined to go with. Also, havent fired a shot yet. Leaning town.

Nodlied - not really much i know about him, unless im missing something. We could use option to see all user's post in the thread. He can fire tho.

KY - For his D2 i'd mark him as town. Rather cautious of ChopBam. Also did not fired yet.

ChopBam - Always stirring the pot. If i had to guess he would be the chaotic neutral of this game, with sometimes going protown to randomly instilling chaos. It's 50/25/25 for me on being town/3rd/scum.

It's difficult for me to point out who should i vote. I'll try again rereading later everything for more clarity - that is, if i survive.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Any objections to shooting around M12? We've had everyone check in multiple times, we've even had some major claims, and yet nobody has claimed that spot. Jeod might be right about it being a scum ship.

I object for reasons already given.

2 minutes ago, Alstar said:

As of now, i have only 3 solid town reads. Jeod, Orange and Voe - Both Jeod and Orange were successfully tested, Offensive Voe is 90% of me a town read. His D2 actions speak for itself. Orange also with massive confidence fired at spot revealed by FRAYDO - maybe knowing he would be unable to hit air? Thats a ballsy move that i approve.

Cat5 seems like he knows something. Whatever it is beneficial for us or not, i do agree with him in something - there is absolutely no way for subpen to move people around, for goddamn sake.

Shade is still on my suspicion list, however a bit less after he pushed the Jacko train. I still suspect him.

FRAYDO is a degenerate, thus scum and should be hammered   claiming spy plane. So far noone is countering that claim, which im inclined to go with. Also, havent fired a shot yet. Leaning town.

Nodlied - not really much i know about him, unless im missing something. We could use option to see all user's post in the thread. He can fire tho.

KY - For his D2 i'd mark him as town. Rather cautious of ChopBam. Also did not fired yet.

ChopBam - Always stirring the pot. If i had to guess he would be the chaotic neutral of this game, with sometimes going protown to randomly instilling chaos. It's 50/25/25 for me on being town/3rd/scum.

It's difficult for me to point out who should i vote. I'll try again rereading later everything for more clarity - that is, if i survive.

Given how many scum are likely left, that pretty much fingers Nodlied by process of elimination, would you say?

Just now, Alstar said:

It's one of possibilities, but do you remember how d1 ended thanks to lack of information (and jacko's slippery vote)?

At some point we're going to have to commit to someone, and I think tomorrow we're going to be in a much better place if we resolve someone and then think about their relationships.  To that end, @Nodlied, have you done a read list?  If not, could you perhaps state where you stand more clearly?

17 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

At some point we're going to have to commit to someone, and I think tomorrow we're going to be in a much better place if we resolve someone and then think about their relationships.  To that end, @Nodlied, have you done a read list?  If not, could you perhaps state where you stand more clearly?

That's fine but I feel that it's mostly stuff that we already know. Then again, it's worth noting everything down.

Alstar - ???: I know exactly nothing about Alstar. And, honestly, he feels more and more suspicious by means of elimination alone. Care to elaborate on your actions and yourself? Considering that you're up for lynch.

Cat5 - ???: Even though he's not around as often, I have a bad feeling about Cat5. It feels to me as if he's been trying to slip around in the background. I do miss the giant Cat5 post that I'm waiting for but feel will never arrive. Other than that, he's also the to immediately talk about something being moved. Perhaps to pre-empt the angry Voe show?

Choppy - Subpen: I expected him to claim Subpen for quite a while now. The way he talked about it earlier in the game and how often he did so nailed him down for me as Subpen. Now that he claimed it without a counter claim is more than enough for me to nail him down as town, despite the arguments against him.

Fraydo - Spyplane: Honestly, I didn't expect a Spyplane claim out of nowhere. The fact that we haven't gotten any counterclaim strengthens his claim though, which is a reason for me to put him in the town camp. The fact that he wasn't hit by Orange implies that he's ineed the Spyplane. Chances do exist of Fraydo lying about his location, but I honestly doubt it at this point.

Jeod - ?Attacksub?: I haven't paid much attention to Jeod, but he did want to confirm himself via submerge. That alone sounds more town than otherwise. Overal though, he's been contributing quite a bit, but Jeod does that no matter what side he's on. Likely town though. :v

KY - ???: Like Jeod, I haven't been paying much attention to KY. Though I wonder what other people have to say about him. Potential scum considering that we do not yet know what he is.

Nodlied - Missile Sub: Jeod was right in the fact that I'm one of the Missile Subs, even though I never actually claimed it. Beyond that, considering that I do believe that the other missile sub hasn't yet claimed a night fire, or at least, not on M12, I believe that it's pretty much guaranteed that M12 was a scum attack. Also, my ass hurts and what's that dripping sound.

Orange - Attack Sub: Beyond being helpful, we've pretty much confirmed his role as an attack sub and unless his shot at Fraydo is part of some inter-scum gambit, I'll put him down as town for now.

Shade - IThinkIKnowWhatHeIs.jpg: Considering the questions Shade has asked so far and as he's been trying to be helpful, in his own way, I do believe that Shade is town. I also believe that Shade knows what role I have and that he knows that I believe I know what role he has.

Voe - ?Attacksub?: Voe complained a lot about his sudden movement, which has been verified. And a Chronosphere could make it a lot easier for scum to shoot at a moved unit when necessary. Voe knew about the submerge mechanic and corrected Orange on it. Chances are that Voe is an attack sub. Beyond that, his few contributions have been positive so far, earning him a town in my book.

There you go. Not the strongest reads by any means, but I do feel that it's a good basis for the situation. Scum tends to stay away from claiming for a while, and by that, the ones without a claim or verifiable claim automatically become more suspicious. One thing to consider though is that I don't yet suspect a third or neutral party nor do I feel that I know which scum have which roles, although a Cat5 o 'sphere could be a thing considering his immediate comment about movement.

4 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Nodlied - Missile Sub: Jeod was right in the fact that I'm one of the Missile Subs, even though I never actually claimed it. Beyond that, considering that I do believe that the other missile sub hasn't yet claimed a night fire, or at least, not on M12, I believe that it's pretty much guaranteed that M12 was a scum attack. Also, my ass hurts and what's that dripping sound.

So you're the one who got hit? Why didn't you just say so?

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

So you're the one who got hit? Why didn't you just say so?

Inital idea was to wait until somebody would claim the hit. And considering that Scum probably wouldn't do that, I'd be able to distinguish between it being a scum or town attack. That said, I think that it was pretty obvious by now that I was the one to get hit on M12. :v Other than that, I feel that scum would prioritise a Missile Sub over a normal Sub, so I wanted to stay quiet about it being me until I felt that the time was right.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Inital idea was to wait until somebody would claim the hit. And considering that Scum probably wouldn't do that, I'd be able to distinguish between it being a scum or town attack. That said, I think that it was pretty obvious by now that I was the one to get hit on M12. :v Other than that, I feel that scum would prioritise a Missile Sub over a normal Sub, so I wanted to stay quiet about it being me until I felt that the time was right.

I'd like to add that the only thing I know about the attack is that my arse was hit during N1. No other info about the nature of the attack.

11 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

I'd like to add that the only thing I know about the attack is that my arse was hit during N1. No other info about the nature of the attack.

Well m8, would you like some shelter? Whether I confirm you or Voe doesn't really matter to me at this point, but I think I can repair you too.