[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

Just now, ChopBam said:

Well m8, would you like some shelter? Whether I confirm you or Voe doesn't really matter to me at this point, but I think I can repair you too.

Only one way to find out. You won't reload my missiles though, as I haven't fired them yet. :v Do whatever you feel is necessary.

22 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Alstar, what do you specifically think of Chopbam's claim that he's the subpen?

It's the 50% i have mentioned about him. Also there is a specific reason for which i do not reveal info about myself. I'm trying to figure out the rules of this game. So far everything comes together for me - in massive TL;DR Allied NK depends on coordinates. Here are the pieces we got so far:
- No deaths during D1. As i recall, noone got trully revealed.
- Start of day 2 - we have reveal of KY on A7, hit on M12, Jeod revealing he got SPulsed (which according to role sheet discovers his coords), Orange revealing his supposed location that got confirmed. That's 4 coordinates which they could chose from. Yet...

- Day 3 - Everyone still alive. Here i raise question to @ChopBam to finally confirm his allegiance. If you are Sub Pen, who did you select. Then i'd like his target to speak up.

In this game, whoever gets revealed, is in a massive jeopardy. Which is why Spy Plane is both blessing and curse.

As I said several times earlier, I targeted Jeod, and no he did not get notified about it.

1) I wished to confirm him. I knew that if his claims were true, he'd be surfaced N2 and the action wouldn't fail.

2) I wished to protect him. He was sonar pulsed, and if the NK is dependent on coordinates, he'd be a good NK target.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Shade in particular might be our mystery unit.

At the moment, I could be just about anything, and that's half way the point.

I don't particularity need to reveal my role for certain, since it's already been established that JackoDerp was more than willing to kill me instead of anything else.

Just now, Shade939 said:

At the moment, I could be just about anything, and that's half way the point.

I don't particularity need to reveal my role for certain, since it's already been established that JackoDerp was more than willing to kill me instead of anything else.

He was a sinking ship anyway and that could very well have been a deflection meant to benefit you.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

##vote Category 5 Hurricane

[Vote Counted] FRAYDO voted Category 5 Hurricane to be lynched!

Time Left:
0 day(s), 0  hour(s), 25 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted Shade939
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted Category 5 Hurricane
Jeod voted Alstar
Killing You voted Alstar
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted Alstar
Shade939 voted Category 5 Hurricane
Voe voted OrangeP47

7/10 votes casted so far
Alstar has the most votes - 3

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Also could someone please give me a rundown on how Orange was "confirmed by submerging"?

I submerged, gave my coordinate, someone fired and revealed that square, then when the next night phase came and submerge ran out, we got a detect in that square.  It was NOT collateral from Jack.

Just now, Voe said:

Also could someone please give me a rundown on how Orange was "confirmed by submerging"?

Orange revealed his coords, Jacko fired at that, it got revealed as no hit, then at the start of night map reveal has a unit detection at the exact spot where Orange was asking to shoot - C2.

1 minute ago, Alstar said:

Orange revealed his coords, Jacko fired at that, it got revealed as no hit, then at the start of night map reveal has a unit detection at the exact spot where Orange was asking to shoot - C2.

##unvote

This sounds exactly like my ability description.

Alstar, what do you claim to be?