[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote Killing_You

[Vote Counted] Category 5 Hurricane voted Killing You to be lynched!

Time Left:
1 day(s), 6  hour(s), 11 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted Killing You
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
Killing You voted nobody
Nodlied voted Alstar
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Voe voted nobody

2/9 votes casted so far
2 voted players are at a tie (1  each)

My guess is that the subs that have been teleported/half beached can't be called back to the Sub Pen for shelter and repair. It's probably that simple. Verti has decided town is doing too well so he's actively counterbalancing us with this vortex.

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

My guess is that the subs that have been teleported/half beached can't be called back to the Sub Pen for shelter and repair. It's probably that simple. Verti has decided town is doing too well so he's actively counterbalancing us with this vortex.

“Waaah this game is boring time to spice it up” -verti probably

##vote Killing_You

Let’s hurry up and end this.

13 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Verti has decided town is doing too well so he's actively counterbalancing us with this vortex.

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

“Waaah this game is boring time to spice it up” -verti probably

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Let’s hurry up and end this.

398?cb=20150211143259

##vote Killing_You

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

On the other hand Voe could be a beached scumboat and that’s why no NKs.

Voe said he couldn't submerge because he was "near" land.  I can't submerge because I'm actually *on* land.  This might be a critical difference... (Or it might not be)

Just now, Killing_You said:

Not really. I felt keeping my torps at the ready was more important to me than BP, given the nature of the game. Especially since it wouldn't matter vs nightkills or lynches.

Specific coördinates?

are-you-threatening-me-master-jedi.jpg

I'm at G7. I don't feel up to sharing my other coordinate.

Depends on whether or not you're telling the truth. If you are truly an attack submarine, you will not have to worry about my volley.

I just claimed to be surfaced. It's gonna hit me.

That has got nothing to do with my intention. Because if you tell me the truth, I'll miss you, for I do not intent to fire at G7 or any tile next to it.

11 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

That has got nothing to do with my intention. Because if you tell me the truth, I'll miss you, for I do not intent to fire at G7 or any tile next to it.

It's more than just you I have to worry about, though.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

It's more than just you I have to worry about, though.

Well, I can put you a bit closer to your attack sub claim by simply checking your length. And if you still don't want to give up your coördinates, then I'm quite sure that we can muster some more guns to put it to the test.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Well, I can put you a bit closer to your attack sub claim by simply checking your length. And if you still don't want to give up your coördinates, then I'm quite sure that we can muster some more guns to put it to the test.

Fine. G8. Have fun.

Just a heads-up. 

I'll be gone for most of tomorrow, if not the entirety of that day. Beyond my standard classes and visiting family, I've also been invited to the Christmas gala of my old internship. Chances are high that I'll immediately head to bed once I get home due to having to wake up early again on Friday. 

I might chip in if I can find some time, but chances are that I'll be gone until midway through the night phase.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Just a heads-up. 

I'll be gone for most of tomorrow, if not the entirety of that day. Beyond my standard classes and visiting family, I've also been invited to the Christmas gala of my old internship. Chances are high that I'll immediately head to bed once I get home due to having to wake up early again on Friday. 

I might chip in if I can find some time, but chances are that I'll be gone until midway through the night phase.

Who puts a gala on a Thursday? :v