[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

Overall, my current assumption is it was too easy to clear Town players in this relatively open setup, so the Allies really needed something like a Three Tile long Submarine that could submerge and would destroy the Sub-Pen if it targeted it and prevent players from being completely cleared.

9 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Before I end up the game and write down ending + release all the info & docs (I think I'll have time to do it on Thursday 22 PM CET or Friday the latest), there's still one allied unit in the game which was just recently deployed - Allied Helicarrier.

Objective for the remaining Soviets: Try to shoot down the Enemy Allied Helicarrier carr.gif

For each shot, the Helicarrier will retaliate with random airstrike in that quadrant the last shot came from.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

No.

465804-long_hair-brunette-purple_eyes-an

I'll second that "No". Scum just had a bad draw, Town doesn't need to get involved in any post-game shenanigans.

1 minute ago, JackoDerp said:

Well, at least I can enjoy the fact my ever-abysmal record of any strategy game involving Naval Combat remains the same.

It was tabletop, but we once did a realistic naval sim game.  Thing is, battle took place in a river (a large river, like the Mississippi).  Lead destroyer decided it was a good idea to *turn sideways* and the current caught him and pushed him into the rest of us creating an almost literal log jam.