[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I like how the allies are all clustered up like an actual task group.

They actually had to deploy the Helicarrier (e.g. post coordinates before it's active), but were not successful in other quadrants so they chosen the most logical space between them.

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

They actually had to deploy the Helicarrier (e.g. post coordinates before it's active), but were not successful in other quadrants so they chosen the most logical space between them.

The map is kinda crowded...

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Somewhere back before I needlessly increased my post count, he said he'd do it tomorrow or Friday.

You can PM me your pokemon team if you're still itching for activity though :p

What's the starting bonus for letting the GM pick your Pokemon for you by RNG instead? :p

3 minutes ago, Voe said:

I would like to know why the NKs didn't go through :c

Allies opted to not NK on N1 to get coordinates. On N2 they had plenty of coordinates, 4, but picking Jeod was a mistake as he was sheltered. On N3 Alstar wanted to target Orange but somehow managed to shoot at C3 instead C2/C1.

This Night they would of had the Helicarrier access buffs for all their actions and NK so they could technically finally kill Choppy even w/o coordinates.

9 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Allies opted to not NK on N1 to get coordinates. On N2 they had plenty of coordinates, 4, but picking Jeod was a mistake as he was sheltered. On N3 Alstar wanted to target Orange but somehow managed to shoot at C3 instead C2/C1.

This Night they would of had the Helicarrier access buffs for all their actions and NK so they could technically finally kill Choppy even w/o coordinates.

I'm a bit surprised that the Allies needed coordinates for the NK since the Airstrike was a guaranteed kill by comparison.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'm a bit surprised that the Allies needed coordinates for the NK since the Airstrike was a guaranteed kill by comparison.

To be fair, a lot of us were rather free with our coordinates (and it sounds like they only needed 1 hit), so it didn't matter, plus if they could deploy the helicarrier it would no longer matter at all.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Giving the option for Allies to have standard NK from the get-go seemed not balanced in my scenarios if they go straight after confirmed players/sub pen and with the risk of Chronosphere hitting town more than allies it was also a thing. Allies however had extra firepower with cruiser (it could shoot multiple times at night as well), and with Helicarrier they could NK players without coordinates even.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

To be fair, a lot of us were rather free with our coordinates (and it sounds like they only needed 1 hit), so it didn't matter, plus if they could deploy the helicarrier it would no longer matter at all.

That was expected, however I didn't expect 4 revealed coordinates for the Allies before D2. Allies seemed to be lucky with actions until they lost cruiser.

I'm wondering what would happen if the day lynch was less powerful, and instead of killing a player it only revealed their location and they had to be killed off by shot actions.

Perhaps something like replacing the Spy Plane action with the day lynch for players to vote on.

14 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I'm wondering what would happen if the day lynch was less powerful, and instead of killing a player it only revealed their location and they had to be killed off by shot actions.

Perhaps something like replacing the Spy Plane action with the day lynch for players to vote on.

Something like that was originally planned but I didn't want to deviate too much from classic mafia setup, besides there was also possibility the game would go on for longer than I anticipated, and I actually wanted the game to last before January b/c I won't have much time in Jan/Feb 2019.

Jack, I don't think you did so bad. You made one slip under pressure and then didn't respond correctly when pressed on it. You were looking pretty townie otherwise. I thought you had plenty of reason to hold fire and wouldn't have blamed you if you held out all day. I didn't fire until it was clear that all units that couldn't fire were revealed, because I felt those units were more valuable than me. It was the mere fact that you first declined to fire, and then with very little time and pressure changed your mind, that got my attention. Then your explanations contradicted your actions, which just made things worse.

6 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

On N3 Alstar wanted to target Orange but somehow managed to shoot at C3 instead C2/C1. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I GODDAMN MISSTYPED THE COORDS GODDAMNIT.

50 minutes ago, Alstar said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I GODDAMN MISSTYPED THE COORDS GODDAMNIT.

LOL