German language files for interim Apex Renegade

Mattix1

Hello! Is it possible to get apex interim Renegade with german language files? At the moment i only got them when i start the game with the tiberian  technologies launcher...If i start the game with the w3d launcher it´s all in english   <.<

Regards Mattix1

On 12/5/2018 at 3:54 PM, Mattix1 said:

Hello! Is it possible to get apex interim Renegade with german language files? At the moment i only got them when i start the game with the tiberian  technologies launcher...If i start the game with the w3d launcher it´s all in english   <.<

Regards Mattix1

It can be done. A while back I changed the strings (Names of things) on APB for my WW2 mod. Making the medium tank be called the Pershing and Light tank called Sherman and such. I simply found the strings.ddb file or whatever it was called and edited all the names. Saved it and put it back in the data folder. So it would be entirely possible... All I would need however is the translation for things and since there are alot of things it would require quite a bit of help from the translator on their end.

This means I would need translations for every weapon, vehicle, building, Character, helicopters and such. If you can look in-game provide me with such a list of translations then I should be able to make it happen. I would do it myself but i'm

1. Not about to google translate everything.

2. I'm sure some of the google translation wouldn't make any sense as they don't have any direct translations.

Let me know what you think. Unless of course you cannot do the translations yourself?

EDIT: You said you use the Tiberian Technologies Launcher. Can you get the Strings.tdb from the data files in this launcher? I think you can just grab the Strings.tdb from the Tiberian Technologies version and just put it into the W3D Hub data files.  

Edited by Threve

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! Thanks for your reply  - and sorry for my late ones... It´s not that i wanted all the items like tanks and weapons in german but the taunts. For example when i type !comeout it says "Ich hab dich doch gehört- zeig dich!" or !property it comes through my speakers as "Verschwinde von meinem Grund und Boden!" I don´t know who are the people translating these taunts into german, but they do it great! =D I´m a n00b at PC things, but maybe it is possible to put this sound folder into the apex interim somehow (on my pc)? Another question that concerns me is if apex interim is paid by donations?

Regards and happy new (ren) year!

Mattix1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 12:27 PM, Mattix1 said:

Hi! Thanks for your reply  - and sorry for my late ones... It´s not that i wanted all the items like tanks and weapons in german but the taunts. For example when i type !comeout it says "Ich hab dich doch gehört- zeig dich!" or !property it comes through my speakers as "Verschwinde von meinem Grund und Boden!" I don´t know who are the people translating these taunts into german, but they do it great! =D I´m a n00b at PC things, but maybe it is possible to put this sound folder into the apex interim somehow (on my pc)? Another question that concerns me is if apex interim is paid by donations?

Regards and happy new (ren) year!

Mattix1

So the files you're referring to/want to put in are .wav or actual sound files? Not text based?

As for donations I am not sure. IA and all mod projects here are created in free time and the artists/mods here are not paid. Everything is done by heart/soul. However the servers to host the game and allow people to play are paid for by donations. I do not know how much it is a month however donations are always graciously accepted. 

Edited by Threve