He's making a list

FRAYDO

It has come to my attention that @jonwil does not believe in Santa, and I have his statement as evidence.

rl1HDYC.png

Unbelievable! Everyone knows Santa's magic is what allows him to deliver toys and presents to all good boys and girls in one night.

jonwil is going on the Naughty list. Post here and see if you're receiving Christmas presents from Santa this year or if you're getting a lump of coal.

AHaDG6L.png

37 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I love Christmas!

32 minutes ago, OWA said:

I gave Father Christmas a glass of port on xmas eve once. There was soot on the plate the next morning.

He's real guys.

MspEnDV.png

27 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Wow deja vu. I watched A Very Goofy Christmas last night and THIS GUY was saying the exact. same. thing. as jonwil. Thankfully, Goofy's holiday cheer won the day!

13.jpg

Watching A Very Goofy Christmas

FyNpm7l.png

I wonder what part of the list I would be on . Jesus comes into the room: You've been a bad boy now read me up you dirty sinner, you dint celebrate Hanukkah either, and think about what you did; and go to your room, stay there until you tell me what you really did wrong. Throws me a bible before closing the door. I stand there contemplating what the hail just happened

Edited by thedisclaimitory
needed to reword some things

I know there's a Santa out there somewhere. He's watching, always watching. Has his own elf NSA, keeping an eye on us. I once caught a broadcast from one of his spies on my cassette player, and now I make sure to do as many good things as possible, so I don't end up an exhibit on glaciers in 10,000 years...

3 hours ago, thedisclaimitory said:

I wonder what part of the list I would be on . Jesus comes into the room: You've been a bad boy now read me up you dirty sinner, you dint celebrate Hanukkah either, and think about what you did; and go to your room, stay there until you tell me what you really did wrong. Throws me a bible before closing the door. I stand there contemplating what the hail just happened

hero-blue-book.jpg

Santa is going to throw this book at you too. :)

1 hour ago, MechanicalThighs said:

I know there's a Santa out there somewhere. He's watching, always watching. Has his own elf NSA, keeping an eye on us. I once caught a broadcast from one of his spies on my cassette player, and now I make sure to do as many good things as possible, so I don't end up an exhibit on glaciers in 10,000 years...

Keep doing good! Or else! :)

santa-list.png

9 hours ago, Threve said:

Im something worse than Naughty. I have to be Santa and dish out $$ that could be spent on C&C for presents.

On the contrary, you're spreading Christmas cheer! Nice list.

7 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Everyone knows coal is bad for climate change. Santa should go on the naughty list.

7 hours ago, Liten said:

I'm fairly sure after the things spouted last night I'm permanently on the naugthy list.

6 hours ago, Alstar said:

FIxed that for me. Including all the inappropiate jokes and terrible situational puns.

3 hours ago, ganein14 said:

I generally like to think I'm a nice person, but I do have a tendency to put number one first IRL.

tsk tsk all of you

3duOqdF.png

Well, this guy...

Spoiler

220px-Sinterklaas_2007.jpg

... told me that I've been a good lad this year, and considering that Santa comes from the above lad, I'd assume I'd be on the nice side of the list. :v

12 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Well, this guy...

Reveal hidden contents

... told me that I've been a good lad this year, and considering that Santa comes from the above lad, I'd assume I'd be on the nice side of the list. :v

Utk0LWR.png

History indicates that the last few times people made lists, things didn't go so well.

So ask yourselves, why does Santa need your names on a list? 

Because the truth is folks, that "Santa" is just some scheming and fat midget-slave hoarder, preparing to go down the lists people send him every year to do both "naughty" and "nice" things in your house, while you're sleeping. And yes, it involves midgets. Oh, the presents you got as a child? Your parent gave these to you. At best, Santa merely touched the wrappings of the gifts. At best.

So next time you let someone put your name on a list, think twice of the potential consequences.

Oh damn, I completely forgot about the Surface-to-Air missile system I placed way back on the roof.

Although I've always gotten presents by some mysterious means. No idea how to explain it exactly. One theory I've heard is that Santa is red because he's affiliated with Nod, and they allow him to use stealth technology and whatnot. Perhaps the sleigh is just a decoy while SBH elves bring in presents from other angles of approach? This just got a lot more complicated.

Peace through Santa!

Edited by AZ-Stalker

9 minutes ago, AZ-Stalker said:

Oh damn, I completely forgot about the Surface-to-Air missile system I placed way back on the roof.

Although I've always gotten presents by some mysterious means. No idea how to explain it exactly. One theory I've heard is that Santa is red because he's affiliated with Nod, and they allow him to use stealth technology and whatnot. Perhaps the sleigh is just a decoy while SBH elves bring in presents from other angles of approach? This just got a lot more complicated.

Peace through Santa!

IN THE NAME OF SANTA!

JPMwVGU.png