He's making a list

FRAYDO

1 hour ago, AZ-Stalker said:

Wouldn't my old anti-Santa missiles put me closer to the previously-naughty side? Like mid-good? xD

That's his play, man. He puts you on the nice list, gets you into a false sense of security, then BAM! You wake up shackled to an assembly line and are forced to make toys for the rest of your life. You thought it was the elves who did that? Naw man, that's just what they want you to think.

Edited by MechanicalThighs
Misspelled false as flase.

On 12/8/2018 at 2:52 PM, ganein14 said:

So if the naughty ones get coal...what do the extra naughty ones get? Less coal? Raw carbon?

On 12/8/2018 at 3:15 PM, OrangeP47 said:

Graphite poisoning.

All good suggestions! Currently our method of nice-ification for extra naughty people is the mistletoe T.O.W. missile.

avahs-futurama.png?w=700

On 12/8/2018 at 7:47 PM, AZ-Stalker said:

Wouldn't my old anti-Santa missiles put me closer to the previously-naughty side? Like mid-good? xD

Being that you forgotten about them and they are old, it's likely they are out of ammo or in need of repair. Santa has nothing to worry about!

On 12/9/2018 at 8:23 AM, forg0ten1 said:

after santa got me cnc4 for Christmas last year, I have turned my back on him, and devoted a portion of my life to destroying santa...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think you were already on the naughty list to get C&C 4. I'm sorry, buddy.

On 12/9/2018 at 7:28 PM, Nexiuz said:

IF Santa would be real, he would give us a nice redone dx11 implementation for this engine, so if we don't get that, he is not real!

Maybe one day! Unfortunately, I find your lack of faith disturbing and so does Santa.

WXjP0tT.png

I thought Fraydo would just say seems just right but nope he had to throw in the fact that my grammar is bad when I'm typing and well the truth is yes and no why because I simply type to freaking fast and I just wrote this within 1 minute. But I seem to like Fraydo like as a person now as a person. tbh I never understood fraydo that much now I kind-of do  in a more complicated way. and maybe i'l be put in the middle.  Oh wait no Jesus is back: you still dont know why your in here??? No... thats it I'm calling Santa your not only getting nothing but your gonna be his slave for the rest of next year!!!        but really what did I do??? Alright i'l tell ya, you drove a guy to a taco bell dint have a license, and not only that you accidently shaved your mustache and it looked like a Hitler mustache. and then went to Germany. Whaat was I drunk or high??? drunk. OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! &$%#@!!!!!!!! some ones at the door: boom boom boom FBI OPEN UP. Dont run disclaimitory ya thanks for the update, see later you may be a savior but you dint save me back there. I wasn't planning on it. I jumped out the second floor window into a truck with open flat bed with mattresses on it, and ran away....  if your reading this I'm at a local Mcdonalds using there sucky wifi, hiding from the German Government.                                                                                                          ha ha gotchya 

Edited by thedisclaimitory

37 minutes ago, thedisclaimitory said:

I thought Fraydo would just say seems just right but nope he had to throw in the fact that my grammar is bad when I'm typing and well the truth is yes and no why because I simply type to freaking fast and I just wrote this within 1 minute I seem to like Fraydo now. tbh I never understood fraydo that much now I kind-of do  in a more complicated way. and maybe i'l be put in the middle.  Oh wait no Jesus is back: you still dont know why your in here??? No... thats it I'm calling Santa your not only getting nothing but your gonna be his slave for the rest of next year!!!        but really what did I do??? Alright i'l tell ya, you drove a guy to a taco bell dint have a license, and not only that you accidently shaved your mustache and it looked like a Hitler mustache. and then went to Germany. Whaat was I drunk or high??? drunk. OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! &$%#@!!!!!!!! some ones at the door: boom boom boom FBI OPEN UP. Dont run disclaimer ya thanks for the update, see later you may be a savior but you dint save me back there. I wasn't planning on it. I jumped out the second floor window into a truck with open flat bed with mattresses on it, and ran away....  if your reading this I'm at a local Mcdonalds using there sucky wifi, hiding from the German Government.                                                                                                          ha ha gotchya 

confused-looking-anime-girls-with-interr

38 minutes ago, thedisclaimitory said:

within 1 minute I seem to like Fraydo now

hajidere-onodera_kosaki-600x338.jpg

42 minutes ago, thedisclaimitory said:

Oh wait no Jesus is back: you still dont know why your in here??? No... thats it I'm calling Santa your not only getting nothing but your gonna be his slave for the rest of next year!!!        but really what did I do??? Alright i'l tell ya, you drove a guy to a taco bell dint have a license, and not only that you accidently shaved your mustache and it looked like a Hitler mustache. and then went to Germany. Whaat was I drunk or high??? drunk. OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! &$%#@!!!!!!!! some ones at the door: boom boom boom FBI OPEN UP. Dont run disclaimer ya thanks for the update, see later you may be a savior but you dint save me back there. I wasn't planning on it. I jumped out the second floor window into a truck with open flat bed with mattresses on it, and ran away....  if your reading this I'm at a local Mcdonalds using there sucky wifi, hiding from the German Government.

Are you ok?

13 hours ago, thedisclaimitory said:

Whaat was I drunk or high???                                                                                          

The question everyone keeps asking themselves

14 hours ago, Threve said:

Are you ok?

I typed ha ha gotchya down below zoom in on the right bottom corner you will see a very small text about the size of 8 its an easter egg and if you dint know im making a kind of history lore to add to my username in this community to make my name more fun 

18 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

confused-looking-anime-girls-with-interr

hajidere-onodera_kosaki-600x338.jpg

omg see this is what I mean I type fast and forget crap after ive edited it for the 20th freaking time  so thats nice and  I forgot to add a mark to make a pause at the end of that part of the sentence so nice grammar/ gay joke there. p.s I spat out my coffee this morning when I saw this

Edited by thedisclaimitory

28 minutes ago, Einstein said:

@FRAYDO is a like-farming weeb. I mean look at this guy, nothing is below him. Using Santa's name to boost his rep, and all of you fell for it smh....

Well, unless Fraynub gets a demotion, he is the Head of PR. 

13 hours ago, Einstein said:

@FRAYDO is a like-farming weeb. I mean look at this guy, nothing is below him. Using Santa's name to boost his rep, and all of you fell for it smh....

13 hours ago, Einstein said:

/me demotes Fraynub.

:colbert:

no u

McB7Ukx.png

Hmm Christmas, let's see. Wargaming.net screwed up last year with World of Tanks the implementation of Recore 1.0, itwas late and was being replace with Loot Boxes for Christmas of 2017, 2018 is the 2.0 missions which you must owned a particular tank to start the mission which I find it very strange. Where are the new tank tree. 😭

It reminds me of this video from mans1ay3r called A Skyrim Christmas.

Merry Christmas and I hope I can deliver the present ( Interim Apex 2018 build ) on time :)

On 12/11/2018 at 8:25 PM, Kaskins said:

Hmm Christmas, let's see. Wargaming.net screwed up last year with World of Tanks the implementation of Recore 1.0, itwas late and was being replace with Loot Boxes for Christmas of 2017, 2018 is the 2.0 missions which you must owned a particular tank to start the mission which I find it very strange. Where are the new tank tree. 😭

nDHWGwX.png

I believe in wonders. Nature (God) and people (servants) are able to make them.

Santa (grandpa Moroz) is a God's incarnation. He helps people to make and deliver wonders around the entire world. And he can be in anyone of us.

I am an elf. Some people can say that life is complicated, especially when you are an elf. As for me, the greatest wonder is to live in the world.

Peace. Unite. GraYaSDFhood.

On 12/14/2018 at 4:13 PM, SilverShark said:

I do possess some evidence on whether Santa is real or not.

Reveal hidden contents

Marvelous! The real Santa trusts you are doing well to spread peace and goodwill in his name!

On 12/15/2018 at 9:04 AM, GraYaSDF said:

I believe in wonders. Nature (God) and people (servants) are able to make them.

Santa (grandpa Moroz) is a God's incarnation. He helps people to make and deliver wonders around the entire world. And he can be in anyone of us.

I am an elf. Some people can say that life is complicated, especially when you are an elf. As for me, the greatest wonder is to live in the world.

Peace. Unite. GraYaSDFhood.

I love this post.

K2UIlET.png

7 hours ago, Voe said:

Where the fuck am i you stinky twat

As a crypto communist i fully deserve the gifts from our red space comrade.

>Crypto Communist
Shut it Speer, we all know that @Liten is the true Crypto Communist here.