[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Jeod goes for a nice stroll down Route 34.  Does anything seem out of the ordinary? Before Jeod can even ponder this question he spots something.  It's Camper Todd!  Why is he wearing a trenchcoat, and why is he acting so weird?  "Hey, you there, stop!"  The camper reacts and throws out his Psyduck, poised for battle!

600px-054Psyduck.png

Camper Todd would like to battle.  Camper Todd sent out Psyduck (Level 30).  HP:  79

Jeod sends out Heracross (Level 10).  HP:  39.

600px-214Heracross.png

Submit your action.

Psyduck is faster and moves first.

Psyduck uses Hydro Pump. The attack hits.  It does 101 damage.  Heracross faints.  The battle is over!

Investigation failed!

This is the start of night 2.  You are limited to two (2) night posts.  Jeod will be PMed what losing an investigation means for him.

Quick possible rule change.  In gen 2, TMs are one shot (though HMs are repeatable).  In gen 6 they changed this so TMs are repeatable too.  This has overall been a quite popular change.  Do we want to go with that?  I'll let everyone comment on that matter for free to weigh in.

13 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Quick possible rule change.  In gen 2, TMs are one shot (though HMs are repeatable).  In gen 6 they changed this so TMs are repeatable too.  This has overall been a quite popular change.  Do we want to go with that?  I'll let everyone comment on that matter for free to weigh in.

Go ahead I guess? It's already a bit annoying having to completely overlook Pokemon because of how long it would take to train them, so I wouldn't really get in the way of a relatively minor cost reduction.

At most, someone would save what? 2 Pokecoins if they had three different Pokemon they wanted to try and train before the game ended that could all learn that one TM?

Edit: Yeah, they'd only save 2 poke coins then, since they still have to buy it the first time.

Edited by Shade939

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Right, at least now we have a good idea on how "prepared" we need to be before trying again.

What's the deal with the trench coat? Is that something significant?

The trenchcoat is just fluff, I'll fully admit.  With your avatar, feeling attacked?

14 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Go ahead I guess? It's already a bit annoying having to completely overlook Pokemon because of how long it would take to train them, so I wouldn't really get in the way of a relatively minor cost reduction.

At most, someone would save what? 2 Pokecoins if they had three different Pokemon they wanted to try and train before the game ended that could all learn that one TM?

Edit: Yeah, they'd only save 2 poke coins then, since they still have to buy it the first time.

I agree.

Also is anyone interested in doing a lvl 10 v lvl 10 fight with me tomorrow?

Day 2

800px-Goldenrod_City_HGSS.png

Rise and shine everyone!  Looks like nobody died fainted last night!  Let's hope day 2 is a productive day full of discussion and progress.  It will be another single battle day, meaning an investigation can be done.

Sunflower must make at least 1 vote today to avoid a penalty the next day!

CVC

No one leads trainer

No one leads rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Radio Tower, Goldenrod Gym, Route 30, Route 34

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - No votes

2.  Jeod - No votes

3.  Retaliation - No votes

4.  Shade939 - No votes

5.  Sunflower - No votes

6.  Brigitte - No votes

7.  Cat 5 - No votes

##investigate Route 30

but i don't know who to send yet.... I don't want to fight a level 30 pokemon (lol?) with my party, not yet anyway, Will Route 30 have weaker pokemon because it's earlier in the game?

I mean Route 34 isn't really that far from 30 but is there some weird distance mechanic we don't know about