[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Investigation/Night 8

You send Jeod to investigate the Goldenrod Gym!  All the lights are off, and there's no gym trainers about.... Wait! Who's this lurking around the back?

180px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Whitney.png

It's Whitney!  Before Jeod can even say anything she sends out Miltank to battle!

250px-241Miltank.png vs 250px-146Moltres.png

Moltres uses Flamethrower!  It one shots Miltank! (damage was 153 I think, accidentally cleared it).

"What? Oh an investigator?!? I'm so sorry, whaaaaa!  Yes, Team Rocket was here, they convinced me to send Moo Moo Milk from good old Miltank here to help their cause... but the thing is... I forgot what they look like, so I've just been sending it randomly....  Like I said... I don't remember what they look like, but I do remember they had a Teddiursa... at least when I met them.

I'll become your ally now Jeod, it's the least I can do..."

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

No, you havne't had that discussion with me.

Not personally, maybe, but I definitely mentioned it in this thread pre-game.  I asked for opinions on raising it to 20% and got no response, so I just did it.

On 12/22/2018 at 12:07 PM, OrangeP47 said:

In gen 2, held item attack bonus is 10%.  That's kind of lame.  In later gens it was bumped to 20%.  I'll give you guys the option.  Do we want to bump it to 20%?

This post.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Not saying yes or no when the GM asks about a setup question is effectively saying "Up to you, sauce boss."

I'd prefer to not find out in the middle of a battle that he really did make the change though...

Just now, Jeod said:

So KY is scum, which makes his investigations insane. We need to put him in with Brigitte and Cat5 tomorrow, plus one other.

How do you know tomorrow is a double battle?

Brigitte said the same thing earlier..

On 3/12/2019 at 8:48 AM, Brigitte said:

(The other nights i didn't use my skill)

##EarlyHammer

##TrainerJeod

##Rocket Gym

re: Hammer

15 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

KY lied about his role. Jeod setup the lie. 

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

So KY is scum, which makes his investigations insane. We need to put him in with Brigitte and Cat5 tomorrow, plus one other.

I mean good attempt at recovery here, Sounds like Jeod is trying to put Cat5 and I on the chopping block even though results were insane?

I'll be putting a level 10 as primary for tomorrow.

Shade

On 3/11/2019 at 3:51 PM, OrangeP47 said:

Day 8

Hmmm... another bright morning with nobody fainting!  Today is a Single Battle, but you know Day 9 will be another Double Battle.  Better choose wisely today...

Cat5 and Brigitte

8 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

KY lied about his role. Jeod setup the lie. 

8 hours ago, Brigitte said:

I mean good attempt at recovery here, Sounds like Jeod is trying to put Cat5 and I on the chopping block even though results were insane?

I'll be putting a level 10 as primary for tomorrow.

I'm not sure Jeod can be Scum at this point. He might be the only player truly cleared. Assuming KY is Scum (which seems an almost certainty), and that he gave insane results, then that would've cleared both a player with Scyther and a player with Voltorb. Since two people had a Scyther, either one of them still have the potential to be Scum, but since only Jeod claimed a Voltorb, that'd make him Town.

8 hours ago, Jeod said:

KY uncovered a Scyther and a Voltorb iirc. Retaliation found the Grimer and I just found the Teddiursa. So my mistake. It should be KY and Shade vs two others.

Jeod, unless you're absolutely confident in winning, we shouldn't put two suspected Scum players on the same team. It'd be better to put them on opposite teams, that way we can whittle them down no matter what. Especially since... ↓

36 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Ha.

34 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Ha ha ha.

Doesn't bode well imo. If it was just the laughing, it could be taken a few different ways, but added in the fact that he changed his avatar to Cell...I'm pretty sure he's admitting to be Scum which means that he's either confident or doesn't care anymore.

We have absolutely no idea if the investigation results were insane or not. That has been just an assumption all this time. They could very easily all be accurate. KY lying about his role pretty much means he has to be scum. The hard part now is going to be trying to isolate who his teammate(s) is(are). Which will make the combatant selection very interesting this next day phase.

One thing I'm interested in is how, despite all the duplicate pokemon we supposedly share, three of the four investigations marked a pokemon only one person claimed to have. Brigitte, would you be able to prove that you actually have a Scyther?

I changed my avatar to Cell a while ago, Irish. I don't think I can argue my way out of this one, so I'm not really going to bother. But that's alright. I've got a few tough Pokemon under my belt.

I suppose Day 9 will be the start of the #CellGames! Presented by HETAP.

29 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I changed my avatar to Cell a while ago, Irish. I don't think I can argue my way out of this one, so I'm not really going to bother. But that's alright. I've got a few tough Pokemon under my belt.

I suppose Day 9 will be the start of the #CellGames! Presented by HETAP.

I was wondering if cell was supposed to be an admission of guilt.